• Time
  • Show
Clear All

incredible move

Comment

"Taremi started in Iran's draw against South Korea (1-1)"

Comment

Porto play at 1045am pst.

Any news if Taremi starts? Its a cup game and i did not see him off the bus with the rest of the crew.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
          Porto play at 1045am pst.

Any news if Taremi starts? Its a cup game and i did not see him off the bus with the rest of the crew.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
          Suspended

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I did not know that Liga NOS suspensions carry over to Taca de Portugal but I guess they do since Mehdi is not on the match lineup or subs.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Means he’s nice and rested for the Milan game.

Comment

Lol. Porto up 5-0. I think it’s okay he sat this one out.

Comment

Diego Costa signed till 2026

Comment

Back in training

Comment

Milan came back from 0-2 to win 3-2 today against Verona, thanks to a penalty and an own goal in the second half. They're very beatable, especially in Dragao.

Comment

Milan will be quite short handed as they will be missing Brahmin Diaz and Theo Hernandez (covid), their #1 Maignon (just had wrist surgery), Kessie (suspension from red card in last match),

Thats 4 of their most significant players being out in the match at the Dragao. Porto has no excuse to not get the full 3 points here

A Porto win and a Liverpool Win against Atletico would put Porto at a tie on points for 2nd in the group with Atletico. Hopefully Porto can take advantage of Milan being short handed and can score multiple goals to help fix the goal differential that Liverpool put them in

Comment

porto have to win to have any chance. As simple as.

Comment

Ante Rebic went off early in first half last night (about 35th min).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Milan came back from 0-2 to win 3-2 today against Verona, thanks to a penalty and an own goal in the second half. They're very beatable, especially in Dragao.
                              The penalty could easily not have been given too and the own goal was shocking - just a normal cross into the box and for some reason with no real pressure around him the defender deflected it into the net.

Comment

Our best players are out
                                Maignan had surgery due to that rat suarez stomping on his hand 2 weeks ago
                                Theo and brahim have covid
                                Those 3 are vital. It would have to be an extemly poor performance by porto if they cant beat us with some 5th string goalie
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X