Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is such a vague comment that each person reads whatever they WANT to read.

I choose to not do this until I see a more direct comment against Skocic.
    If this is about the under-representation of Iranian players in europe, then it has NOTHING to do wt skocic.

I choose this becoz if he is talking about "problems" , then it cant be TM or present TM coach
    what problem? we're leading the group. we've won 10 of the past 11 games.
    and hardly conceding.

therefore by "problem" he is referring to soemthing else

Comment

^^ agreed he is IMO pointing to the overall federation on how they handle everything from preparation and support. Aside from pointing to the federation, this comment takes a swipe at IR and their ceiling which they project not only to our football but to our people.

Comment

The problems are definetly elsewhere. Nothing wrong with Taremis statement.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Okay so looks like mehdi taremi and some players have problem with IFF and skocic. From what i've heard the problem is within the IFF and it seems that skocic is sadly in control of IFF. In other words skocic is told what to do by IFF and most probably who to invite and who to play! If this is true then this is totally messed up!

Taremi has criticised IFF and Azizikhadem on Iranian national TV for his poor preperation . Sardar also criticised IFF for their incompetence !

This shit doesn't sound good to me! looks like there are lots of problems within our squad! Players are obviously not satisfied with the current staff!

However THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS BS! I think our players should think wisely and wait till we secure one spot for WC22 (2-3 games). Then start bashing IFF and skocic.

So far Sardar , Taremi , Ghoddos and Ezza have problem with IFF and Skocic. These are the 4 I know.

Comment

Alekasir, Abdi, Asadi and Sarlak can easily replace all four. Get them out of TM. Daneshmand Dragan's 10-1-0 record rules above all.

Comment

Sucks that we might possibly have a France 2010 scenario on our hands at a time when we have the strongest squad we've ever had.

Also, seems like Mehdi is get fair amount of shit on twitter on his tweet. Weird times.
              Last edited by The; 10-20-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Sucks that we might possibly have a France 2010 scenario on our hands at a time when we have the strongest squad we've ever had.
                I would be highly surprised if they dont get rid of him barring an excellent performance vs SK and faultless rest of qualification. Once our place is officially secured they will probably try for some other options, at least behind the scenes.

I think they brought people like bagheri, kia, (now zolfagharnasab is also advisor to minister of sport) to evaluate him a bit. The tension between sko and guys like taremi, ghoddos is also very evident. You dont think taremi comments are also signal to federation to do something? He knows exactly what hes doing.

Hopefully they find a decent solution.

Even skocic comments originally are only something that somebody who knows players are talking behind him, feels insecure, and has his own issues with the players would say out of frustration. Taremi is directly calling him out, and the fact skocic isnt able to sort these things out with a 10 minute chat will not go unnoticed.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I would be highly surprised if they dont get rid of him barring an excellent performance vs SK and faultless rest of qualification. Once our place is officially secured they will probably try for some other options, at least behind the scenes.
                  The problem is IFF! Clearly both taremi and sardar have mentioned this. They want the coach to be in charge and bring players together. Something like what CQ did! We all know how CQ handled IFF and this what they want to see.

Lets be honest man who loves these IR Mulla loving MOFOS to be in charge .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I think they brought people like bagheri, kia, (now zolfagharnasab is also advisor to minister of sport) to evaluate him a bit. The tension between sko and guys like taremi, ghoddos is also very evident. You dont think taremi comments are also signal to federation to do something? He knows exactly what hes doing.
                    Hopefully they find a decent solution.
                    Even skocic comments originally are only something that somebody who knows players are talking behind him, feels insecure, and has his own issues with the players would say out of frustration. Taremi is directly calling him out, and the fact skocic isnt able to sort these things out with a 10 minute chat will not go unnoticed.
                    That's the thing... I'm not even sure the problem is the coach right now (as much as I think he has no business coaching a team of TM caliber). It might actually be the federation itself which is self-sabotaging through incompetence. There's something weird in sending Karim there, when we already have Vahid as an assistant... Just creates bad vibes and division in the team.

If IFF isn't confident in Skocic, then they should just sack the guy already and put who they (IFF) really want (Yahya) in charge and give him some time with the team before the world Cup. This dicking around with sending retired footballer to spy team melli camps will only make matters worse.

Comment

That's the thing... I'm not even sure the problem is the coach right now (as much as I think he has no business coaching a team of TM caliber). It might actually be the federation itself which is self-sabotaging through incompetence. There's something weird in sending Karim there, when we already have Vahid as an assistant... Just creates bad vibes and division in the team.
                      If IFF isn't confident in Skocic, then they should just sack the guy already and put who they (IFF) really want (Yahya) in charge and give him some time with the team before the world Cup. This dicking around with sending retired footballer to spy team melli camps will only make matters worse.
                      sure, there is classic irooni bazi at play. But I think in this case federation has its hands tied, however much people keep crying IFF, they are such an insignificant part of the overall system of shit.

Reality is, Taj/wilmots fiasco (which we now know elements of the sports ministry were actively promoting, given that Taj first choice was Renard) left them with no money and very close to total elimination.

After yahya rejected job skocic made sense as a short term appointment on the cheap and that has been shown. But long term I seriously doubt IFF considered him to be the lasting solution and are just waiting for right time to remove him (AKA when a decent candidate becomes available that they can quickly and quietly snag, sort of like CQ initial appt by kaffashian).

Sealing qualification will increase the pool of candidates. For however shitty Iran's political situation is, being already qualified and not having to deal with all the crap that comes with asian qualifying (or really any WCQ except europe) means the new guy would just have a pretty talented pool of players in their primes, a few interesting younger players, and decent potential for surprising WC run followed by an Asian cup a year later.

Plus even with sanctions the payday would be solid. I can see a select group of very solid managers being interested in the job if on personality level they can deal with some of the weird/pathetic realities that come with the territory

Comment

Contract with Dragon require him to have 2 Iranian assistants.
                        Karim was recomended by Branko to Dragon. at first.

Weird is involvement of Mahdavikia . He said once he is there for long haul 10 yeays ultimately managing TM.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVQCFn6qV0a
                          Last edited by webmaster; 10-20-2021, 10:45 PM.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Arabs are waiting this moment of hashieh between our players and will invest in it . Plus taremi should have been quiet wtf man.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Barekallah Mehdi. Speaking English and now kind of Portuguese. Shows the determination and dedication of a player, to respect and learn the spoken language of the country they play in. Proud of this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bacheha, man dar jariyan nabodam.

Chi shodeh? Skokic tazegi chizi gofte?

Mehdi dar bareye Skocic DOBARE harf zadeh?
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X