Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Sardar for de escalating and acting like a real leader. People have claimed that Sardar is one of the players that has a problem with Skocic, and he may have a problem with Skocic, but as a pro, like Doctor Doom mentioned, this is how you talk publicly. If and when the committee that is responsible for holding or changing the NT coach asks your opinion, then you give them your honest opinion. If sh*t is unbearable, then you ask to talk to the committee, but you don't get into a public back and forth with your coach. I bet that committee when appropriate will ask Ansarifard, Hajsafi, Jahanbakhsh and now Sardar for their opinions. I doubt Taremi will be asked, not now anyways. Hopefully, Taremi stays away from creating hashiyeh and he may slowly get back into that group.

Comment

Mehdi should grow up. I applaud Sardar’s mature and professional approach. ARJ, Karim Ansarifard and Hajsafi should all take the same approach. Mehdi should clean this up ASAP and be professional about it. BTW, professionalism is not selective based on the “class” of the coach. You don’t do this if you are a professional and you are committed to the success of TM regardless of who the coach is. it’s besides the point yet Sko’s comments were very positive and on the money and Mehdi’s comments are reactive and unprofessional.

Go TM!
      Go Mehdi!

Comment

Taremi is a hero. He should continue to speak up as his words are definately reflective in the group. TM should never ever have this dalal coach as a 'manager' I cant wait to see the back of skokic personally

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          Taremi is a hero. He should continue to speak up as his words are definately reflective in the group. TM should never ever have this dalal coach as a 'manager' I cant wait to see the back of skokic personally
          Taremi yeki az mohemtarin bazikonhaaye TM ast, va dar kenare Azmoun behtarin bazikone TM - amma dar in mored be nazare man bayad baazi mikard va hichi nemigoft ta doreye moghadamaati tamom beshe.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            If this shit has reached int'l media, then Taremi should take action.
            Now it cant be ignored.
            If he's a mature person, he should come out and explain what the fuck he meant and say he was talking about the state of infrastructure or poor preparation or ... (any of the usual reasons we face at TM) ... even if he's lying.
            why?
            to defuse the situation and say ghalat kardam. dg az in ghalat ha nemikonam.
            again.... why?
            bcoz that's the PROFESSIONAL thing to do.
            you're supposedly a "pro" player and you have to respect your coach.
            it doesnt matter who it is.
            the day YOU were given the rights or authority to choose the coach, then you can speak out. until then, shut it.

I still blame the filthy motherfkkers in iranian media to have fueled this. Even if the idiot hadnt addressed the coach.
            I wish the entire TM staff did act a bit dictatorial .... at least at this moment.
            "No interviews" with ANYONE from iranian media. or you're out of TM.
            take control of this.

even if skocic is a pussy cat or cant do this, we have Bagheri, Vahid and Kia who certainly can exert some influence and flex some muscle and get this done.
            Ke berese be gooshe kharejihaa ya na hich farghi nemikone. Asib az DAROONE, miyoone baazikonhaaye TM va morrabbie team,

Hala agar khabar be lobnanihaa berese hich asar nadare.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If we loose taremi because of this then Arabs will party like anything and will be more energized to beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                https://www.vecernji.hr/sport/hrvat-...sam-se-1531075
                Skocic had an interview with Croatian media where he talked about Iranian players strengths (technically savvy and physically resilient) and weaknesses (tactical ability).

Taremi hit back at Skocic in a indirect manner saying that Iranians excel in these 3 categories and that the issue lies elsewhere (likely Federation, Coaching, or Regime).
                this is getting blown out of proportion.. Taremi may be implying the external hands involved in team melli matters, and/or the IR football federation incompetence..or even the regime responsible for all the shortcomings and deficiencies..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Sorry guys, but why do you blame Taremi? He is working his ass off and at the moment he is our best player. The real problem is Dragan Skocic. He is a no name, has no charisma and obviously is no leader. Although he lived and worked in Iran for 8 years now he still doesn't know how to handle iranians. And we don't talk about the upper class iranians, who studied at sharif or abroad.
                  CQ understood that very fast. Why? Because other than Skocic he is an intelligent guy. You can win all games with some luck and individual brilliance by jahanbakhsh, azmoun and Taremi...but without respect u gonna loose on long term and thats the real difference between those two coaches.

Comment

Can someone explain in english what happend and what did skocic and taremi say ?

Comment

I translated his Interview and he says nothing wrong, Skocic praises Iran everywhere in that Interview and just says Iranian players are very good in all kind of things, in tactital game we can improve and i am working on improving the tactital matter.
                      Whats the problem now ?

Okay now i also translated what Taremi says and he says ive to say that iranian players are also very high tactical players but the problem is somewhere else, i guess he means skocic and his staff.

in my opinion a coach is like a father, the player like a son, he should not be allowed to talk like this outside !!

Comment

mehdi knows
                        skocic is just happy to be
                        nt coach and he knows
                        there is no consequence
                        forhis words so he started
                        this sh...t.
                        cq would cross him off
                        the team and the wc
                        but skocic is nice man
                        he wont do that.
                        mehdi and rezaiyan
                        cost pp alot with their
                        selfesh personality.
                        MEHDI IS AT FAULT
                        and if we collapse in the
                        wcq its all his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          mehdi knows
                          skocic is just happy to be
                          nt coach and he knows
                          there is no consequence
                          forhis words so he started
                          this sh...t.
                          cq would cross him off
                          the team and the wc
                          but skocic is nice man
                          he wont do that.
                          mehdi and rezaiyan
                          cost pp alot with their
                          selfesh personality.
                          MEHDI IS AT FAULT
                          and if we collapse in the
                          wcq its all his fault.
                          I read this man's posts like I'm reading rap lyrics on Genius

Comment

Great statement put out by Azmoun today basically saying that this disagreement is a misunderstanding. That Skocic called him after the interview and believes the translation is off, and that regardless we cannot destroy the harmony of the national team. He says that the players and coaches compliment each other well and notes the Wilmots era.

Well done, Sardar! That, my friends, is leadership!

Comment

Taremi despite all recent years success is still Taremi lol he get his occasional brain fart on and off the pitch.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Taremi despite all recent years success is still Taremi lol he get his occasional brain fart on and off the pitch.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Specially now he gets a lot of praise, he may think he became the new messi

Comment

Working...
                                X