PORTO has no bussiness advancing
    from that group.
    this was group of death since porto
    has european championchips under its
    belt. its no ones fault class of football
    comes into effect in champions league
    matches.

Comment

Just let us forget this game! The game was in Porto’s hands and they didn’t capitalise on their chances. They didn’t deserve to advance from the group stage, as simple as that. Please people, talking shit about Taremi, there are 10 other players that didn’t perform. Why are you guys so angry at Taremi?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
        Just let us forget this game! The game was in Porto’s hands and they didn’t capitalise on their chances. They didn’t deserve to advance from the group stage, as simple as that. Please people, talking shit about Taremi, there are 10 other players that didn’t perform. Why are you guys so angry at Taremi?
        Check social media! Never seen such mich anger towards mehdi since his move to europe. People are really blaming loss on him and many comparing him to marega.

Comment

Damn that was disappointing. Mehdi was sub-par, his touches were off, he wasn't finding himself in the dangerous positions he usually does, and he had two opportunities to score and didn't. Of course his first chance was very difficult with the bounce, but this is Champions League. At this level, especially playing a team like Atletico, a striker of Mehdi's caliber needs to finish those. And I don't for a second think he isn't capable of it. But to me its clear. Since the whole TM saga, he just hasn't looked the same. Low in confidence, somethings missing. And how many goals has he scored since then? A bit of a shame.

I think he just needs to see a couple goals roll in the back of the net. It's only about half way through the season. He will find his form again.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay now i'm 90% sure skocic has cursed Mehdi Taremi ! It all started after that stupid tweet and not getting called up for Team melli!

Comment

The Three significat factors on porto's success (in champions league) were :

#1 Marchesin - Do you guys remember how many goals he saved!
              #2 Mehdi Taremi- Controlling the MD and scoring goals
              #3 Oliveira - His goals saved porto!

from those 3 players, two of them are warming the bench and mehdi's position has totally changed! Mr Costa has been sh!t and not comprable to Marchesin !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Okay now i'm 90% sure skocic has cursed Mehdi Taremi ! It all started after that stupid tweet and not getting called up for Team melli!
                With his results and now this makes you wonder if working in Iran has given him some big Jadoogar connections. Wait to see him winning the lottery soon. [emoji6][emoji846][emoji2][emoji3]
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  With his results and now this makes you wonder if working in Iran has given him some big Jadoogar connections. Wait to see him winning the lottery soon. [emoji6][emoji846][emoji2][emoji3]
                  ahahaha that why they call him Sko Witch It was actually on Varzesh 3 show . They were saying IFF has connections with some jadoogars I'm not surprised if they do [emoji2]

Comment

Pound for pound, this man has the most passion of all of FC Porto and leaves his blood, sweat, and tears on the field every time.

Comment

I don't think Taremi is in really that bad form - frankly he was very, very unlucky in this match. The ball skipping on the grass with a bad pass, the tap in being defended very well, he also got the shot on frame but good save. Good chances and put himself in the right spot - he was hungry - but the ball just didn't land for him and the stars didn't align. It happens, that's football.

Comment

Seems like Mehdi is just going through a goal drought. I don't think he's to blame for the loss. The team lost their focus when they could have kept an advantage after the Suarez sub and Athletico red card. All they needed was a tie. Just keep pressing against a 10-man Athletico and they could have found the equalizer. But Wendell lost his mind 3 min after the Athletico red, and elbows the dude with the ball out of play in front of the Athletico bench.

Comment

AM played a smart 3 5 2 defense taking away the space for Taremi to play the False 9. He was not allowed to turn and face the goal and was forced to lay the ball off. As a straight 9 he is not that dangerous. He did not do that bad. The yellow card limited his game since his best moments are when he pressures. I also thought the red card they got was a bad call and was surprised VAR did not review it since the guy made such an obvious fake reaction.

Comment

Failure to qualify for UCL knockout stage costs Porto 9.6M

Comment

Why give the ref ANY excuse to call a red here? Granted the Athletico dude sold it with an Oscar performance. But c'mon! I've seen this so many times now, especially with TM matches. KEEP YOUR COOL. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONS ON THE FIELD.

Comment

LOL. From SC. Took the words right out of my mouth:

"Except for the moment when Wendell lost his mind, the rest was dedication, ambition and determination. I know the fans don't want thanks from the coach, but victories, like me. I take this opportunity to thank the support at the end of the game. It's amazing how many people were left to applaud the players' work. It means respect for what we've done and recognition of that ambition in the game itself and trying everything to reach the last 16, which, unfortunately, we didn't manage."
                                https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14388699.html

Comment

Working...
                                X