X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    World class move and goal by Salah btw.
    Keeper could have done better but still a great goal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    He has truly been one of the best players in the World the past 4-5 years. He is Egyptian though and has been in the shadow of CR7 and Messi, so people forget how damn good he is.

Comment

The Minamino signing for Liverpool was a win win one for them. They got him for cheap - he is happy to be a squad player and doesn’t moan when he is on the bench. Also if he did turn into a quality player then they got one for cheap. That didn’t happen but he is a good player to have as a squad player. He got the move after impressing against Liverpool in a Champs League game (wish we got Haaland instead after that game).

Azmoun had opportunity (from reports at the time) to come to Liverpool but he didn’t want to be back up and wanted to be playing week in and week out and I appreciate that. I honestly think Taremi would fit better under Klopp than Sardar, he works his butt off, pressures well , has great fitness levels and tracks back well. His link up play is super impressive and he also can finish too.

Comment

FC Porto and Benfica have been drawn to face one another in Taca de Portugal round of 16 with the game played at the Dragao

Comment

Comment

That guy Messias who scored the winner for Milan against Madrid has an amazing story. Shows that you should never give up on your dreams.

https://football-italia.net/messias-...elieved-in-me/

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              That guy Messias who scored the winner for Milan against Madrid has an amazing story. Shows that you should never give up on your dreams.

https://football-italia.net/messias-...elieved-in-me/
              Very motivational! Whats really interesting for me is that he did poorly in his previous teams .

In Gozzano out of 51game he had 8goals and in Crotone out of 70 games he had 15 goals! And he is on a loan to AC milan. Before joining milan he was priced only £150k lol! But Now he is £4.5 Mill.

Comment

UEFA club rankings currently for Portuguese clubs

15- FC Porto
                28- Benfica
                29- Sporting
                43- Braga

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    just look at that face. Its all mad an shit

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Hessi daram ke Mehdi in akhare hafte rooye nimkat mishine, agar Toni Martínez az nazare jesmi amadeh bashe.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Lol to portuguese league. Belensenses has 17 players with covid. They start the game with only 9 players against benfica! One of their gk play as a non gk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Lol to portuguese league. Belensenses has 17 players with covid. They start the game with only 9 players against benfica! One of their gk play as a non gk
                          Are Belensenses freaking stupid??? Just take a 3-0 forfeit!!! 7-0 at HT, smh...

Edit: OK, match called off.
                          Last edited by Leicester City; 11-27-2021, 02:59 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Are Belensenses freaking stupid??? Just take a 3-0 forfeit!!! 7-0 at HT, smh...

Edit: OK, match called off.
                            Will be replayed?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Will be replayed?
                              I didn't see anything yet

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X