Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

in the past when asked the question of transfers... he has pretty much always said "Its for most part up to Porto to decide his future..!"
      that's a bit of a cliche thing to say off course because he is still under contract there..!!

i think if any team were to offer up closer to $20 mil asking price ... Porto will be eager to offload him this summer..!! as such i can't fathom a move to anywhere but possibly an EPL Top 10 team ..?
      Italians are too cheap when it comes to attracting iranian player and almost Always make Lowball offers that have little chance of getting accepted.!same with spanish ... probably ze germans too.?

Comment

Comment

Sérgio Conceição is being linked with PSG.

If he goes there, rumour is he wants to take Mehdi Taremi with him.

Vitinha and Fábio Vieira are being linked to Liverpool.

طارمی جانشين امباپه در پاریس؟! 🇫🇷👀

🔶️پس از شایعه حضور کونسیسائو ، مربی پورتو ، به عنوان جانشین پوچتینو روی نیمکت پاریسن ژرمن حالا صحبت از احتمال همراهی طارمی با سرمربی تیمش است و اگر این اتفاق رخ دهد شاهد همبازی شدن این مهاجم ایرانی با ستاره های نامداری چون مسی و نیمار خواهیم بود . طارمی از خرید های موفق سرمربی پورتو بود و بعید نیست در صورت رفتنش به پی اس جی ، مهدی را هم همراه خود به پاریس ببرد.

🔶️سایت اکسپرسو پرتغال : کونسیسائو به خوبی از داشته هایش در طول فصل برای رسیدن به عنوان قهرمانی استفاده کرد و در این راه مهدی طارمی ، لوئیس دیاز و البته اوانیلسون نقش مهمی در موفقیت های این تیم در طول مسابقات ایفا کردند .

نظر شما چیه؟
          احتمالش هست که طارمی رو در پاریس ببینیم🤔؟

ما رو به دوستانتون معرفی کنید😉
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Shame he can't take Hashem Beikzadeh too - lol i remember those Iranian guys in Belo who had that "Messi joon khoshgeleh..." chant on loop for 3 hours.

Comment

طارمی جانشين امباپه در پاریس؟! 🇫🇷👀

🔶️پس از شایعه حضور کونسیسائو ، مربی پورتو ، به عنوان جانشین پوچتینو روی نیمکت پاریسن ژرمن حالا صحبت از احتمال همراهی طارمی با سرمربی تیمش است و اگر این اتفاق رخ دهد شاهد همبازی شدن این مهاجم ایرانی با ستاره های نامداری چون مسی و نیمار خواهیم بود . طارمی از خرید های موفق سرمربی پورتو بود و بعید نیست در صورت رفتنش به پی اس جی ، مهدی را هم همراه خود به پاریس ببرد.

🔶️سایت اکسپرسو پرتغال : کونسیسائو به خوبی از داشته هایش در طول فصل برای رسیدن به عنوان قهرمانی استفاده کرد و در این راه مهدی طارمی ، لوئیس دیاز و البته اوانیلسون نقش مهمی در موفقیت های این تیم در طول مسابقات ایفا کردند .

نظر شما چیه؟
              احتمالش هست که طارمی رو در پاریس ببینیم🤔؟

ما رو به دوستانتون معرفی کنید😉
              Yes pleeeez and tankeeeyou
              especially if they lose Mbappe which is quite likely this summer .. !

who came up with this rumor anyways ? buncha bikar irooniez..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Yes pleeeez and tankeeeyou
                especially if they lose Mbappe which is quite likely this summer .. !

who came up with this rumor anyways ? buncha bikar irooniez..?
                Mbappe has agreed to personal terms with Real Madrid...but the French league is so boring and players can become so complacent since PSG wins with such ease.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Mbappe has agreed to personal terms with Real Madrid...but the French league is so boring and players can become so complacent since PSG wins with such ease.

still to be playing next to two of the greatest footballers of his generation and likely winning the league and maybe even the CL... !! that would be grand any which way you look at it..!!?

btw
                  Taremi is on Fire.!!
                  https://www.tiktok.com/@rui.1985/vid...C5S2vIy7a&_r=1

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    still to be playing next to two of the greatest footballers of his generation and likely winning the league and maybe even the CL... !! that would be grand any which way you look at it..!!?

btw
                    Taremi is on Fire.!!
                    https://www.tiktok.com/@rui.1985/vid...C5S2vIy7a&_r=1
                    True. If he plays he will also become an instant star on the global scene. Still he has pretty much set himself up nicely to do most of what you noted with Porto next season too...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Taremi on the critics: "I don't care if people are against me, I do my job, I try to help the team. I've never disrespected anyone, but there have been people who didn't respect me. I never said anything about it."

Comment

Comment

^ Eyval!

Mehdi Taremi

Comment

Comment

I do not know the veracity of this rumor.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X