X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      That was one of the best games i saw live... and believe me i saw a lot of games all over the world. Great atmosphere, good looking and kind people. The stadium a real beauty! Taremi played great, he is the engine of this team. Seems to be a "polite" guy. The fans love him!
      You were at the stadium watching Taremi live but couldn't take one pic with your phone to show us? So you were in Porto right? It would be nice to match your claim with a photo [emoji328] why not????? Unless you were watching the game on TV like most of us or just too busy watching the game like you have been all over the world doctor?? Lol

Come on. Talking is cheap.
      Last edited by webmaster; 09-19-2021, 09:01 PM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Love Mehdi's celebration. Though the "9" looks like a "P" (I was confused by that the first time I saw him do this last season). He should switch hands so it looks like a "9" to the camera. Having said that, throwing up the Persian Pride gang sign is OG =)

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
          Not exaggerating, both Sardar & Mehdi are twice the player now then they were in 2018. Mehdi was still playing for Al-Gharafa & Sardar had just finished a pretty average (weak for his standards) season with Rubin. If they had been as good as now back in the summer of 2018, we could have easily tied Spain and won against Portugal. We would have topped the group with 7 points then
          Dont worry, next worldcup we will top the group infront of Brazil, Portugal again and Egypt
          yeah i called the group already Brazil, Iran, Portugal Egypt
          Hope for, Brazil, Iran, Sweden, Senegal (since they hammered suedis beuftifully in old worldcup) that we xould take care of pretty nicely..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

as far as national teams go, mehdi + sardar are a top 10 striking pair.

can anyone name 10 better attacking duos in world football?

as long as our team can stay health (in particular, sardar and mehdi) i think we have a bright qualifying campaign and world cup ahead. i've also noticed a trend in iranian football, which is that during the course of qualifiers, we typically uncover a new gem or two that levels up right before the world cup. maybe this time around this is ghaedi, maybe it's another of our young players who've been knocking on the door but haven't had their coming out party yet.

Saman, AJB, saeid, taremi, azmoun, beiro....the team has such a strong spine of young/prime euro-based talent.

Comment

2 Porto fans in the stadium wrote in persian to get taremi's jersey.
              At the end of the game, he gave them

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                as far as national teams go, mehdi + sardar are a top 10 striking pair.
                can anyone name 10 better attacking duos in world football?
                as long as our team can stay health (in particular, sardar and mehdi) i think we have a bright qualifying campaign and world cup ahead. i've also noticed a trend in iranian football, which is that during the course of qualifiers, we typically uncover a new gem or two that levels up right before the world cup. maybe this time around this is ghaedi, maybe it's another of our young players who've been knocking on the door but haven't had their coming out party yet.
                Saman, AJB, saeid, taremi, azmoun, beiro....the team has such a strong spine of young/prime euro-based talent.
                They're a good striking pair but I'm also wondering, how many teams even use two strikers up top in a 4-4-2 formation anymore?

Can you name 10 national teams that play 4-4-2? I mean decent ones that are worth comparing.... Not Iraq for example... with all due respect to them & I know they don't use two strikers.... I mean let's compare teams that are at least on same level or better than us.

Comment

Lol, here it is. There was another pair of ladies next to the sign who also wanted a jersey and Mehdi is like "well, I only have one to give". haha!

Comment

Here's a fan's perspective after each goal. Scroll through for Mehdi's PK and goal. Hearing the announcer chant "MEHDI!", followed by the fans' "TAREMI!" over and over is such a treat. Brings a smile to my face each time =)

Comment

Ojogo Player ratings (Mehdi with 7)

Comment

Per Ojogo: Comparing 2020 to 2021 through Round 6, Porto has allowed Six less goals and has four more points.

They are currently in second place, 4 points behind first.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Per Ojogo: Comparing 2020 to 2021 through Round 6, Porto has allowed Six less goals and has four more points.

They are currently in second place, 4 points behind first.
                          that's because mehdi has significant more minutes than last year!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

WOW!

Comment

Check out the jersey number little man Raphael is wearing!

Comment

Luis Diaz linked with Bayern Munich https://www.transfermarkt.de/gerucht...ew/news/393126

Comment

Working...
                                X