X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

The flag thing was corrected by easports f**ers.
      His stats didn’t

Comment

SC: "The balance of this group is evident by the history of all the clubs. Yes, all the other clubs are richer and from bigger leagues, but we bridge that gap by playing with great ambition and determination."

Comment

This game is very exciting because Simeone is an intelligent coach who notices the qualities of players.

I can’t wait for Simeone to see Taremi’s movements, positioning, work rate, midfield work, etc.

This game could make Atletico Madrid want to buy Taremi during the winter transfer window because this season they removed the rule of being cup-tied to one club meaning that you can now continue to participate in the Champions Leauge during the same season after changing clubs.
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

I rate him one of the best attackers right now. The way he moves, hustles, disrupts, finishes wow. You don’t see strikers like that in today’s football.
            Damesh garm vaghan, he will score today. Mark my words 🙏🏻❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
              I rate him one of the best attackers right now. The way he moves, hustles, disrupts, finishes wow. You don’t see strikers like that in today’s football.
              Damesh garm vaghan, he will score today. Mark my words 🙏🏻❤️
              I appreciate your enthusiasm and love for our players. However in the Azmoun thread, you said Azmoun was a better player than Lukaku. So I will take what you say with a grain of salt.
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I expect this to be a tense, physical and tough game.
                So naturally, it will end up being free flowing and attacking

Comment

I predict a nasty ugly game with Simeone going rampage and Taremi getting sent off lol.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Taremi to score the first goal with a screamer
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i can see both managers sent off by middle of 2nd half .... then caught in a scuffle in the exit tunnel..!! 😂

Comment

Starting, as expected.

Comment

Toni starting too so they’re going with 2 forwards up top
                          Looks like a 4-4-2

Comment

Porto going very offensive, Corona as RB and Zaidu is alway liability.
                            Also why he is not starting Oliviera. Marko Grujic didn't almost play this season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad SC did not repeat his stupid mistake in Porto's last CL match of 20-21 season and giving Taremi only 30 minutes in the second half. That was enough for Mehdi to score the most memorable goal of any Iranian in CL and winning the goal of the tournament and more ...

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Porto going very offensive, Corona as RB and Zaidu is alway liability.
                                Also why he is not starting Oliviera. Marko Grujic didn't almost play this season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Not sure what he is thinking playing Corona at RB. I thought maybe he is going 3 in the back with Luis Diaz and Corona as wingbacks but both are wingers and know very little about the back part of wingback... may god reach our screams (khoda be dademon bereseh)

Comment

Working...
                                X