X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    Wow what are Man U doing..
    Im saying this as a person that is fond of the neo classical era of Man U that I've grown up watching:

Probably what they have always done: shitty signings. After Sir Alex the club brainfarts every time they buy a player.
    Only Man U can have a great player like Pogba in their roster, see him underperform, let him go and buy him back to under perform again.
    Then we have that dude Martial that Man U fans were hyping up to be the new i dont know what.

The only half decent or good signing they've accomplished lately is Bruno Fernandes added with their own product Rashford.

This is the same club that could get top players on the cheap by good scouting. They probably have the mentality from old days without the old ability

Comment

FV unveiled at Arsenal.

Arsenal unveil signing of 'special talent' Fabio Vieira from Porto
      https://www.thescore.com/eng_fed/news/2376031

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Taremi's Porto contract clause that stipulates that he'd get a healthy kickback from his ensuing transfer fee outa Porto, is certainly a huge contributing factor as to why Porto keeps pricing him outa affordability range of many interested suitors so far and remain steadfast in demanding an offer in 20-25mil range..!!
        if he didnt have that clause, porto woulda certainly been more Negotiable and accommodating to a possible transfer out..!!

as it stands so far, he is far more paramount figure and valuable to Porto's next season success than the likely low figure$ they will net offloading him for less than the 20mil range..!! besides looks like they got plenty of $exy interests in their other farmed talents .... the less of a need for money, the more difficult club will be in negotiating away quiet possibly their most important squad player..!! especially so knowing they still have him on the hook for multiple seasons and that so on a relatively modest salary..!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          FV unveiled at Arsenal.

Arsenal unveil signing of 'special talent' Fabio Vieira from Porto
          https://www.thescore.com/eng_fed/news/2376031

boy looks malnourished...!! he needs to hire a pro dietitian and personal strength trainer..!! kid's got mad footballing skills though..!! mehdi will certainly miss him next year..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            boy looks malnourished...!! he needs to hire a pro dietitian and personal strength trainer..!! kid's got mad footballing skills though..!! mehdi will certainly miss him next year..!!
            Give him to any Iranian mom for 3 months; a strict diet of kubideh, ghorme sabzi, with in-between fruit plates and pistachios will build a sumo wrestler out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
              Just wow, he is a shitty player [emoji85]
              He is a promising forward. Probably not at Man u level but he is very young and far from being shitty.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi had the most shots this season in Liga Nos (even with less playing time than the second runner up, Samuel). He and Darwin were essentially the same if you look at shots per 90 minutes.

Comment

Reminds me in way of a young edward norton
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Pepe on Taremi:

He even answers, as an experienced centre-back, the question 'what makes Taremi so difficult to defend': “That would be giving trump cards to opponents.*I can only say that Taremi is a super smart player.*Intelligent and with a quality that few forwards have these days.”

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2022-06-21/...riticos/946273

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Pepe on Taremi:

He even answers, as an experienced centre-back, the question 'what makes Taremi so difficult to defend': “That would be giving trump cards to opponents.*I can only say that Taremi is a super smart player.*Intelligent and with a quality that few forwards have these days.”

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2022-06-21/...riticos/946273

Dame Pepe garm. Kesi az ke roozaneh Taremi raa az nazare footbaali mibinad.

Halaa Fanar-Gooz-Baghche baramoon pishnahaad mide. Berid gomshid ba on footbaale bi-bokhaaretoon.

Jaaye Taremi dar Porto ast, ya agar bere, bere yek bashgaaye dorost o hesaabie digar manande Porto.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Turns out evanilson was fake news. Nobody is paying 70 million for him, man United aren’t interested in him. As I said, don’t believe everything you read.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

What a cover photo.

“Taremi's success at Porto has opened the door to Iranians.”

Comment

Comment

Fonte and Pepe Noghli were both sweating bullets against Mehdi at the World Cup. And that was when Mehdi was half as good as he is today. He hadn't even reached his peak yet (which is a bit sad given he could've left for Europe sooner).

Pepe earned my respect when he went straight to Morteza and held him while he was crying his eyes out. That's a centre-back to centre-back respect right there. It was such a classy move.

So I believe Mehdi when he speaks highly of Pepe. He may be a nutcase as a player, but he's a top notch professional footballer.

Comment

Working...
                                X