Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      3rd row

Lol, what are these ratings?

His pace is should be 74 and his passing 80. Physicality only 75? LOL

Comment

Comment

O Jogo Player Ratings

Taremi and Mohebi got the same match rating in Portuguese eyes.

Portuguese: Taremi (6): Fareja sempre o sítio certo e beneficiou disso para faturar. Podia ter bisado, mas, isolado, atirou para fora.

English: Taremi (6): It always sniffs at the right place and has benefited from it to make money. He could have doubled, but in isolation he threw it out.

Portuguese: Mohebi (6): Bons apontamentos técnicos nos primeiros minutos. Na hora de cerrar fileiras deu presença com o seu físico nos duelos indivuais.

English: Mohebi (6): Good technical notes in the first few minutes. At the time of closing ranks, he was present with his physique in individual duels.

Japanese international player, Morita who has been immense for Santa Clara since signing got MOTM for this game:

Portuguese: A Figura Morita: 8 Maestria no miolo: O segredo da organização defensiva passou pelo japonês. Esclarecido, leu o jogo com mestria e somou recuperações com um posicionamento perfeito. A disciplina tática equilibrou a equipa.

English: The figure Morita: 8 Mastery in the core: The secret of defensive organization passed through the Japanese. Enlightened, he read the game masterfully and added recoveries with perfect positioning. Tactical discipline balanced the team.

Comment

Big teams usually don't take cup games serious, Bayen with almost their A line up got hammered 5-0 by Gladbach

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure it was mentioned or not. Both Sardar and Taremi are nominated among the list of 32 best players in the world.
              Only 5 from Asia though(Son, Affif, Mabkhout)
              Quite an achievement for probably the best duo upfront in Iranian Football history.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178849...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Not sure it was mentioned or not. Both Sardar and Taremi are nominated among the list of 32 best players in the world.
                    Only 5 from Asia though(Son, Affif, Mabkhout)
                    Quite an achievement for probably the best duo upfront in Iranian Football history.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178849...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Is there an English article of this, I would love to share it on my Social Media, this is quite the accomplishment!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This is the English source from the organization itself: https://www.iffhs.com/posts/1413

I've personally never heard of the IFFHS, and don't know how credible they are. Can't be too credible, because Akram Afif (Qatar/Al Saad SC) and Ali Mabkhout (UAE/Al Jazira) are also on the list.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi taremi vs Beiranvand (maybe) . I have mixed feelings as ali needs a cleansheet really bad on otherside taremi needs to score to stay on top.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          This is the English source from the organization itself: https://www.iffhs.com/posts/1413

I've personally never heard of the IFFHS, and don't know how credible they are. Can't be too credible, because Akram Afif (Qatar/Al Saad SC) and Ali Mabkhout (UAE/Al Jazira) are also on the list.
                          They do online polls lol I remember they removed ali karimi because of iranian internet mafia in general they do stats and online polls. so not really something to rely on (at least for me) .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Mehdi taremi vs Beiranvand (maybe) . I have mixed feelings as ali needs a cleansheet really bad on otherside taremi needs to score to stay on top.

Ideally Beiranvand saves a bunch of shots from other Porto players and Mehdi still manages to sneak in a goal that isn’t Beiranvands fault

Need Porto to win though cause ultimately they can’t afford to lose out on any points if they’re gonna push for the title this year

Comment

If Porto can avoid a loss this weekend, they will have gone a year without a league loss!!!

Comment

Porto will have to win, as the margins between then and Sporting/Benefica are razor thin. They also will need the high GD in case of a tie in points down the line. Be sure SC will be asking for all cylinders firing. Beiro may be in for his toughest match of his Liga Nos career.

Comment

Working...
                                X