Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So mehdi is playing sunday night. Flying to iran probably on monday. Training tuesday and wednesday with team mellli. wcq on thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      both taremi and diaz + few other players will miss the match against maratimo and south american players might also miss the match on 6th of feb. This will hurt Porto really bad and they might lose the title because of that.
      Imagine if this were to happen in Iran to one of our domestic clubs. All hell would have broken loose, the coach, the club management, the players, media etc. would have all cried out loud that 1-2 of our key players will play for national teams and our games MUST get postponed...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Imagine if this were to happen in Iran to one of our domestic clubs. All hell would have broken loose, the coach, the club management, the players, media etc. would have all cried out loud that 1-2 of our key players will play for national teams and our games MUST get postponed...
        Exactly keano jan. Its for all the teams but Porto will be affected the most since like 3 of their key players + some more players will be missing 2 matches . Portugal should've scheduled the games after qualifiers games were over just like premier league and la liga. So some african players + south american players + asian playere will be missing end of jan and early feb games.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Exactly keano jan. Its for all the teams but Porto will be affected the most since like 3 of their key players + some more players will be missing 2 matches . Portugal should've scheduled the games after qualifiers games were over just like premier league and la liga. So some african players + south american players + asian playere will be missing end of jan and early feb games.
          Agreed Milad jaan. Very unfair to teams like Porto. They will be missing too many key players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Braga whooped Sporting 2-1 today, helping Porto in the title race.

Comment

PortugueseSoccer.com reports Porto will have Taremi, Diaz, Uribe in starting XI tonight before they depart soon on national team duty. Vitor Bruno seeks to go 9-for-9 in wins when he replaces Conceicao (SC still suspended).

Comment

I sort of wish that the international players at Porto would be allowed to leave earlier to join their teams, it is extremely taxing on their minds and bodies to have such compact play schedules. Half of us on this sub at knocked out 1 day after a flight to Iran this poor guy has to probably put in a 90 minute shift, haul ass to Tehran and then straight to work. The South Americans too with even longer flights…

Comment

Porto can go 6 pts up in the league with a win today. hope they rest Mehdi and not play him 90 minutes if they score 2-3 goals.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Porto can go 6 pts up in the league with a win today. hope they rest Mehdi and not play him 90 minutes if they score 2-3 goals.
                    Alternatively, letting Mehdi play the 90 minutes and maybe bag a brace would be a huge boost to his confidence (which has been building back up with his scoring since his post-Skocic drama drought).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Alternatively, letting Mehdi play the 90 minutes and maybe bag a brace would be a huge boost to his confidence (which has been building back up with his scoring since his post-Skocic drama drought).
                      yeah, but i expect him to be a scorer in those 2-3 goals i mentioned
                      Id rather have him fresh for tm game than 90 minutes in porto if its possible, if they are up 2-3 goals.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        yeah, but i expect him to be a scorer in those 2-3 goals i mentioned
                        Id rather have him fresh for tm game than 90 minutes in porto if its possible, if they are up 2-3 goals.
                        Haha, okay, if he score two in the first half, then By all means, sub him out at the half!

Comment

MEhdi on the bench for the 2nd game in a row. Rest of the usual starters playing.

He hasn't preformed bad enough to warrant a benching... so I'm going to chose to believe there might be a pending transfer.
                          Last edited by The; 01-23-2022, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Taremi on bench. It's the second game in a row he has been benched to start. I don't know what's going on.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

WTF. I was looking forward to this mtach.

Comment

Mehdi has more mins than any outfield player on porto this season. IF they determine he needs couple games rest thats good, especially before he has to go for international duty.

They finally found a lineup to accommodate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X