• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mehdi with a sick nutmeg and run and later he almost scored again

Comment

what a hustler he is!

Comment

Mehdi has unreal stamina, he played 90 minutes earlier this week, 90 minutes the weekend prior, now another 90 minutes of constant hustle. Still tracking back, making runs into extra time. No idea where all of this stamina came from but ever since joining porto its been an incredible asset for them.

Comment

I think Taremi reached all what we always wished for Karimi and others, for he belongs to the best players in the world

Comment

Most of his goals coming from hustling to the net. That is a, tough job. Not everyone is ready to do that.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The way Mehdi plays is very critical for TMs chances at scoring in the WC. His hustle and pressure on defenses will be very key in creating chances considering the competition we’ll be up against. I know all of us remember his miss vs Portugal but imo Mehdi is an entirely different player from 2018, both in terms of stamina/fitness and in skill + confidence

Comment

Not exaggerating, both Sardar & Mehdi are twice the player now then they were in 2018. Mehdi was still playing for Al-Gharafa & Sardar had just finished a pretty average (weak for his standards) season with Rubin. If they had been as good as now back in the summer of 2018, we could have easily tied Spain and won against Portugal. We would have topped the group with 7 points then

Comment

Comment

Comment

Game recognizes game.

Fabio vieira deserves a bigger role moving forward. His playmaking qualities are excellent

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        woow seams Taremi understands Portuguese.

Comment

That was one of the best games i saw live... and believe me i saw a lot of games all over the world. Great atmosphere, good looking and kind people. The stadium a real beauty! Taremi played great, he is the engine of this team. Seems to be a "polite" guy. The fans love him!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            The way Mehdi plays is very critical for TMs chances at scoring in the WC. His hustle and pressure on defenses will be very key in creating chances considering the competition we’ll be up against. I know all of us remember his miss vs Portugal but imo Mehdi is an entirely different player from 2018, both in terms of stamina/fitness and in skill + confidence
                            Taremi has always been a talented and skilled player, he was also great in the game against Portugal but he had to do alot of defensive work which took all his energy. Those that only remember him for his miss and fail to see all the good things he did in that game (as well as the qualifiers) do not understand football. Luckily under Skocic and Conceicao he can focus all his energy on attacking and creating chances and scoring goals (while also having defensive duties as a forward).

Comment

Taremi is why Morroco scored their own goal. Just an FYI
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Taremi has always been a talented and skilled player, he was also great in the game against Portugal but he had to do alot of defensive work which took all his energy. Those that only remember him for his miss and fail to see all the good things he did in that game (as well as the qualifiers) do not understand football. Luckily under Skocic and Conceicao he can focus all his energy on attacking and creating chances and scoring goals (while also having defensive duties as a forward).
                                Yes he was a great player then as well but he’s a much better player now than 3 years ago. Night and day difference

Comment

Working...
                                X