Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He made the Sportcenter Top 10 list for yesterday coming in at #9!!!
    Skip to the 26 second mark....Sergio's goal is on the list too
    Pretty good pub for our Iranian hero....

Comment

Highest rated player in Team of the Week by SofaScore

Comment

I'm sure SC will be reviewing the Liverpool match today against Brentford in detail. Obviously, the Bees gave Liverpool a run for their first place ranking in EPL. The crowd was also superb. The most exciting first 10 min I've seen in an EPL game, with the crowd literally carrying and willing the team forward, despite the stadium's modest size. Will be a huge advantage to be back at Dragao for the upcoming CL match. The crowd factor will be huge. A Porto early goal (Mehdi poaching the Liverpool defense?) and the fans' support will be an awesome way to shock and awe Liverpool into submission.

Comment

Only Real, Barca, Bayern, United and Juve with 200 or more matches in the UCL. Porto will join that elite list on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            I'm sure SC will be reviewing the Liverpool match today against Brentford in detail. Obviously, the Bees gave Liverpool a run for their first place ranking in EPL. The crowd was also superb. The most exciting first 10 min I've seen in an EPL game, with the crowd literally carrying and willing the team forward, despite the stadium's modest size. Will be a huge advantage to be back at Dragao for the upcoming CL match. The crowd factor will be huge. A Porto early goal (Mehdi poaching the Liverpool defense?) and the fans' support will be an awesome way to shock and awe Liverpool into submission.
            the key lesson was that Route 1 attacking can beat and cause major damage to their biggest biggest threat as a team which is their Organized and Lethal High Press..!!
            oddly SC has his team playing for most part similar tactics, and he aint the kind to have his team back down from fully challenging any other club so either something gives there ?or we could well be in for another multi goal thriller with end to end action..!!

Comment

I will take a 6-3 Liverpool win with Mehdi scoring a hat trick and Klopp being so amazed by him that they offer Porto money and Origi and Minamino in exchange for him in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                I will take a 6-3 Liverpool win with Mehdi scoring a hat trick and Klopp being so amazed by him that they offer Porto money and Origi and Minamino in exchange for him in January.
                Or how about a 5-0 Porto win with Taremi scoring 3 and assisting 2 goals and your team liverpool takes the loss

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Or how about a 5-0 Porto win with Taremi scoring 3 and assisting 2 goals and your team liverpool takes the loss
                  I’ll take 6-5 too 😂

As long as we can shift Origi to Porto.

Comment

Taremi's long goal vs. Gil Vicente received 1.2 million views on Porto's IG account and 25,000+ comments. He's gone viral!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have a strong feeling that they will win and Mehdi will get the winner!
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

man I wish they invested in 1 more strong CB.

If pepe and mbemba are out the cb duo of Marcano (34! coming off ACL tear, and he was never that great before it) and Cardoso (only ever played for lower table portuguese sides even at age 27) really doesnt fill me with confidence.

But midfield looks a lot better, wendell is indeed an upgrade to zaidu on last showings, Taremi and Diaz on fire. They will be competitive as always, but I cant stop thinking how far they could go in CL with 1 very strong RB and 1 more strong CB.

Comment

yea man, their RB position looks even more dire..!! playing tecatito doesnt inspire much defensive confidence, especially this season he looks to be in a pretty shitt form and fitness attacking too..!!

Comment

No TAA for Liverpool against Porto and Thiago is also out.

Game against Man City on the weekend so expect to see rotation in Liverpool squad. I expect them to start Konate and Gomez and potentially Tsimikas too. Milner will cover for Trent.
                                Changes in the middle and up front too, potentially Bobby starts and either Origi or Minamino.

Comment

Working...
                                X