X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    diz jaan ma ro gozaashteh sareh kar.

Go Mehdi!
    Sorry dadash! But I could have passed for that little kopol kid in the front of the pic in my earlier days!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      In all honesty I find it crap. Ok, it is nice he shoot from behind his leg but that's it.

The fact that taremi's goal is aerial make it so spectacular
      I've only seen handfull of his goal in top level football . I think mehdi should've won it because he scored a nice goal in such important match against top class team and goalie. Otherwise I've seen hundreds of goals similar to mehdi's goal, infact i've seen him score similar goals previously . Even mehdi in his interview said that its nothing special for him because he has done it before .

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      no way, he got lucky it even squeaked through into goal ... it looks snazzy but technically it ain that hard to pull off.. not even near the difficulty of Mehdi's overhead bike
      i think they only didnt choose him because of his embarrassing looking fitness levels..? 😂
      According to mehdi himself his goal was also lucky as well. Again i think mehdi was robbed but in all fairness his goal wasn't that unique and beautifull as people make it.
      As I said before i've seen hundreds of goals similar to mehdi's goal and schick's goal, but puskas is not just about beauty of the goal.

If i want to put it in short:

Mehdi goals = Scored in important match + quater finals CL + against champions of CL + Against top goalie + top class team

Eric's goal = Just beautiful and unique

Mehdi's goal >>>> Eric's goal

Comment

Yeah that's bs! Mehdi definitely should have won that award.

I actually would have put lamelas goal in third place out of those three so was pretty surprised and disappointed to see him win.

Comment

Comment

thats dissapointing
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

His eyes are red?

Comment

LOL, I'm just now seeing that Lamela won the Puskas Award? Are you serious??? What a ******* joke!!! Both Schick's and Taremi's goal were much better than Lamela's goal.

For me, it should have been (both would have been acceptable):

1. Schick

2. Taremi

3. Lamela

OR

1. Taremi

2. Schick

3. Lamela

Comment

Puskás: Taremi convinced supporters, but prize fled with expert vote

Lamela ended up winning the award for best goal of the year.

Candidate for the best goal of the year 2021, Taremi saw the "Puskas" award, awarded at the FIFA "the Best" gala, slip by one point to Argentine Lamela. Corona's current teammate at Sevilla, scored a goal while still at the service of Tottenham, in the derby with Arsenal and won the trophy.

This is due to the "fault" of the panel of experts - which includes the former Portuguese scorer Nuno Gomes - as the Porto striker rocked the popular vote - through the FIFA website - collecting the maximum 13 points in this category. But that was not enough because the ten elements that make up the panel of "experts" of that body also had a say and the result of their decisions had the same weight as the popular vote. Taremi was eventually defeated by such experts who put his bicycle kick to Chelsea as the third best goal of 2021, behind Érik Lamela and Patrik Schick, who scored a goal from midfield for the Czech Republic, in the last European Championship.

Mercy Akide (Nigeria), Gemma Fay (Scotland), Nuno Gomes (Portugal), Mia Hamm (USA), Mehdi Mahdavikia (Iran), Lothar Matthäus (Germany), Faryd Mondragón (Colombia), Romina Parraguirre (Chile), Kirsty Yallop (New Zealand) and Pablo Zabaleta (Argentina) were part of the aforementioned expert panel.

The Argentine international thus succeeds Son Heung-min, to Tottenham, who won the trophy in the previous edition. Cristiano Ronaldo, by the way, was the first winner of the Puskas award, in 2009, with a goal scored in the middle of the street for Manchester United against... FC Porto.

Shortly after the winner of the best goal of 2021 was known, Taremi, who accompanied the ceremony (broadcast online) at Estádio do Dragão, left a message for the fans. "I want to thank everyone for voting for me, especially the Iranians and the FC Porto fans", he said. The club also published a message on social media, recalling the Iranian's bicycle kick in the quarter-final match of the last edition of the Champions League and which dictated Chelsea's only defeat in the competition. "A goal that will always be unforgettable."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14500621.html

Comment

Comment

^ Well, well, another reminder that world is definitely not fair

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Puskás: Taremi convinced supporters, but prize fled with expert vote

Lamela ended up winning the award for best goal of the year.

Candidate for the best goal of the year 2021, Taremi saw the "Puskas" award, awarded at the FIFA "the Best" gala, slip by one point to Argentine Lamela. Corona's current teammate at Sevilla, scored a goal while still at the service of Tottenham, in the derby with Arsenal and won the trophy.

This is due to the "fault" of the panel of experts - which includes the former Portuguese scorer Nuno Gomes - as the Porto striker rocked the popular vote - through the FIFA website - collecting the maximum 13 points in this category. But that was not enough because the ten elements that make up the panel of "experts" of that body also had a say and the result of their decisions had the same weight as the popular vote. Taremi was eventually defeated by such experts who put his bicycle kick to Chelsea as the third best goal of 2021, behind Érik Lamela and Patrik Schick, who scored a goal from midfield for the Czech Republic, in the last European Championship.

Mercy Akide (Nigeria), Gemma Fay (Scotland), Nuno Gomes (Portugal), Mia Hamm (USA), Mehdi Mahdavikia (Iran), Lothar Matthäus (Germany), Faryd Mondragón (Colombia), Romina Parraguirre (Chile), Kirsty Yallop (New Zealand) and Pablo Zabaleta (Argentina) were part of the aforementioned expert panel.

The Argentine international thus succeeds Son Heung-min, to Tottenham, who won the trophy in the previous edition. Cristiano Ronaldo, by the way, was the first winner of the Puskas award, in 2009, with a goal scored in the middle of the street for Manchester United against... FC Porto.

Shortly after the winner of the best goal of 2021 was known, Taremi, who accompanied the ceremony (broadcast online) at Estádio do Dragão, left a message for the fans. "I want to thank everyone for voting for me, especially the Iranians and the FC Porto fans", he said. The club also published a message on social media, recalling the Iranian's bicycle kick in the quarter-final match of the last edition of the Champions League and which dictated Chelsea's only defeat in the competition. "A goal that will always be unforgettable."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14500621.html
                        Losing by 1 point sounds fishy.
                        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

The only trophy Tottenham can win

Comment

Taremi, FC Porto's goals and the market: ″I have a very good and calm life″

Advanced participated live in an Iranian television program.

Mehdi Taremi saw the Puskás Prize go to Erik Lamela on Monday. Despite the "defeat", the Iranian was proud with the top-3 and left a message to the fans, also participating, live, in a television program of his country.

About FC Porto, Taremi does not hide his ambition: focus on the title and a good walk in the Europa League.

"The team is working very well and getting great results. I hope we can keep the record to be champions and make our fans happy. The team is on the right track. We are focused on the title and on doing something interesting in the Europa League" , he began by saying, before speaking on a more personal level.

"My own evolution has been very good and I will give everything to continue to improve. I feel more confident than last season. I have been at FC Porto for a year and a half and I feel that my colleagues are my family. much closer to everyone and that's good for my football," he continued, before being asked about the transfer market.

"Any decision on this belongs to FC Porto. I am very happy at the club, everything is going well, I have a very good and calm life. We will see what happens in the future, as only FC Porto can decide this matter." , he concluded.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14502054.html

Comment

PAÇOS MIDFIELDER IS TO CLOSE THIS WEEK

The countdown has already begun for the arrival of Stephen Eustáquio, footballer for Paços de Ferreira, at Estádio do Dragão. Having reached an understanding between the two clubs for the loan of the midfielder to FC Porto until the end of this season, the values ​​of the purchase option are being discussed, which will naturally be included in the agreement.

An issue that should be overcome with some ease, and therefore it is expected that the negotiation process will be closed later this week. Once the last details have been settled, the conditions will be created for the official announcement of the player's entry into the realm of the blue and white emblem.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2022-01-18/...-semana/923084

Comment

Was very unlikely Iran would get celebrated on the world stage through a corrupt organization like FIFA. There is no way in hell Lamela's goal deserved to win
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X