Hopefully gets called up for upcoming matches

Comment

Goal Maritimo 2-0!

Comment

Video of penalty

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Hopefully gets called up for upcoming matches
                Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Zahedi, even Ansarifard are ahead of him.
                He should transform into a sergio aguero or TM to have most of his CF out to play a role

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Zahedi, even Ansarifard are ahead him.
                  He should transform into a sergio aguero or TM to have most of his CF out to play a role
                  1) I don't think Zahedi will be called up with his doping history, otherwise I would agree.

2) LOL @ Ansarifard being ahead of him. On what basis is Ansarifard ahead of him? Being motivational speaker?

3) You are assuming all 4 strikers will be healthy/avaiable at once and won't get injured/suspended.

4) At the end of the day, likely Kaveh and Karim get called up regardless. :P

Comment

He is playing in much better league than Zahedi, even though he doesn't score often but get at least 20 to 25 min per game or start like today.
                    The gap between him and our first two is huge, i understand Karim inclusion but Kaveh has no business being included.
                    Go with Sardar, Taremi, Karim and Alipour as target forwards.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He is playing in much better league than Zahedi, even though he doesn't score often but get at least 20 to 25 min per game or start like today.
                      The gap between him and our first two is huge, i understand Karim inclusion but Kaveh has no business being included.
                      Go with Sardar, Taremi, Karim and Alipour as target forwards.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      Alipour once played in the same TM team with Sardar . U16 versus Korea. He was 16 then *. other notable players of that team.:

Mehdipour ( Esteghlal}
                      J Abdi ( Esteghlal Kh)
                      A H Karimi ( Padideh )
                      Haghnazari (FC Volyn )
                      Kananizadegan
                      Azmoon

*( there was controvervy regarding hid age )
                      He was not included in 2009 Asian youth games .
                      Kananizadegan also did not make itbut Armin Sohrabian, Aghaei, Sarlak made it

Comment

he played full game and did well today. Strong linkup play, ran his ass off as usual, unlucky not to get a goal with a couple efforts/places teammates should have played him in.

Got the critical pk and guaranteed himself probably a decent run in the xi.

What I like a lot is his determination to stay in portugal after difficult start and clear improvements he has made to his overall game. He deserves credit for that.

In TM I see Allahyar as more of a wide player for now. He should replace torabi ( a totally useless non factor) there in the next list. For CFs that would leave Azmoun, Taremi, Karim, Alipour, Zahedi (No Kaveh of course).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          he played full game and did well today. Strong linkup play, ran his ass off as usual, unlucky not to get a goal with a couple efforts/places teammates should have played him in.

Got the critical pk and guaranteed himself probably a decent run in the xi.

What I like a lot is his determination to stay in portugal after difficult start and clear improvements he has made to his overall game. He deserves credit for that.

In TM I see Allahyar as more of a wide player for now. He should replace torabi ( a totally useless non factor) there in the next list. For CFs that would leave Azmoun, Taremi, Karim, Alipour, Zahedi (No Kaveh of course).
                          Totally agree on his determination. Really showed the difference between him and Moghanlou and the likes.

I wouldn't complain him getting a call up but at the moment I still prefer Zahedi who is long overdue and also showed the same if not even more risilience to make it to where he has.

Skocic definitely needs to put his money where his mouth is in disinviting PGPL players who are not in form as he does with legionaires, although Torabi has the PP privilege and will undoubtedly be invited.

Comment

Transfermarkt has his contract as finishing at the end of this season. I wonder where he ends up or if he renews.

Comment

Heyf Mohammadi didn't stay in Portugal. So many are struggling to make an impact in Portugal and he had a great one season. I feel like his effort was undervalued at the time. Now he is nowhere to be found in Qatar.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Heyf Mohammadi didn't stay in Portugal. So many are struggling to make an impact in Portugal and he had a great one season. I feel like his effort was undervalued at the time. Now he is nowhere to be found in Qatar.
                                he was scoring every week in qatar before season ending injury.

Honestly he would probably be on fringes of TM squad like alipour, Zahedi, etc if he had stayed in portugal. Maybe a handful of callups and games.

He chose to take a huge offer from Al Arabi that will support him and his family and friends for multiple generations, understandable for somebody of his age and not much chance of being a TM regular.

Comment

Working...
                                X