No announcement yet.

Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is time to take advantage of Tagueu injury and establish himself.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

what a shitshow its been 50 freekicks in 10 miutes.. all in midfield
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

great finish

Comment

Nice goal, hoping he keeps the momentum going!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Alipour yeki az behtarin bazikone zamin bood.

90 daghighe vaghean jangid, yek gole ziba zad, va kheili nazdik bood yek paase gol ham bede ke hamteamish daryafte toop raa kharab kard.

Gozaareshgare Porteghaali daare mige ke Alipour yek baazie kheili khoobi kard.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He is 25. Youngest of all target forwards, he puts up 10+ goals this season then he will be part of TM, no doubt.

Comment

Bravo for the kid for staying put in Portugal when he was grounded on the bench. He took the challenge head on and worked his ass off to show his talent. Unlike the other guy who tucked tail and headed back to Iran mid year.

Comment

I watched the whole game. I think he was if not the best player but one of the best player.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      I watched the whole game. I think he was if not the best player but one of the best player.
                      He made a really nice move/dribble in the right wing during the game

Comment

Good thing about alipour is he has different profile to our other forwards as more of a pure sprinter. This gives him an advantage to the likes of kaveh, karim who are more all arounders.

He also looks to have put on a lot of muscle in portugal while not losing that speed and great stamina he has (his off the ball press work is really strong).

As said, if he can hit 10+ goals this year he will be making a strong case for TM squad inclusion

Comment

This could be his breakthrough season in Portugal. He ended last season on a good note, i hope he will score around 10 this season. He has got a great workrate and stamina, his age is perfect too. Like Sardar he got 2 world cups in him, if he doesnt make next year he could be of great help on the journey for the 2026 one.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Good thing about alipour is he has different profile to our other forwards as more of a pure sprinter. This gives him an advantage to the likes of kaveh, karim who are more all arounders.
                            He also looks to have put on a lot of muscle in portugal while not losing that speed and great stamina he has (his off the ball press work is really strong).
                            As said, if he can hit 10+ goals this year he will be making a strong case for TM squad inclusion
                            That’s a great point….I was thinking that to myself the other day about how something about him looks different. The trainings in Europe are simply way more demanding and well ran than Iran and I can confirm that from first hand experience of watching PGPL teams practice. It’s a total joke honestly to compare the two……I always thought if he went to Europe he has the tools to level up but honestly I think primeira liga 8-10 goal scorer is his cap. Hope I’m wrong Bc if he can go beyond that he will be an absolute force on the forward line for us

I never thought Taremi could be this big of a player and look at him now so I don’t see why alipour should be any different if he continues to work hard (yes I know he’s not as naturally gifted as Mehdi but let’s see how far his work ethic can get him).
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Playing Porto and Taremi in an hour. He is supposed to start.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Playing Porto and Taremi in an hour. He is supposed to start.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                I think it is at 1 pm eastern time.

Comment

Working...
                                X