No announcement yet.

Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All three of Alipour, Zahedi, and Karim should be called up and tested. Then the better player between Alipour and Zahedi in camp should be kept on the team.

Or we drop Torabi (inshallah) and register Allahyar as a wide player instead of striker

Kaveh shouldn't even get called up to the C team

Comment

Starting vs. Braga!

Comment

Played 67 min. They are beating Braga with 90 min goal. Huge win if it stands

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Massive win for them which continues there fine form.
          That is now 16 points from a possible 21.

Comment

these guys getting some surprisingly good results of late playing the Park the bus and counter tactics for most part..!
            alikoor aint a favorite of my TM prospects....! especially from personality pov..!!
            but he has been plugging it away and working his ass off for couple of years now trying to make it in EU ..! as such i think he certainly deserves a call up at least to the initial list of players in order to reward him for his bravery and hard work in a tough EU league..!
            he certainly aint the highest caliber attacker vying for TM spots in route to WC, but his energy levels and off-the-ball immense workrate is certainly commendable and he looks plenty fast and he moves and positions himself decently on fast breaks..!
            He has become rather well-versed in the good ol CQ whole team defending and counter attacking which Eskoocher pretty much having us playing with great success so far..!

Comment

If Allahyar moves wide to replace one of useless ghayedi/torabi (the other should be replaced by hosseinzadeh of SS) then that leaves Azmoun, Taremi, Karim, and one other CF.

Should be straight battle between Zahedi and Alipour.

Comment

🚨Exclusive. @MaritimoMadeira initiated contacts for the renewal of Ali Alipour's contract. The Iranian striker has a contract with #Maritimo until the end of the season 🇮🇷✍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  he worked hard for that and deserves it. Will put to bed rumors about his return to iran. He keeps up this form and he gives himself a fighting chance to make WC squad, competing with Zahedi for Kaveh's spot (which he surely will not keep)

Comment

ALIPOUR REPLACES JOEL IN THE DRAGON

Alipour will replace Joel Tagueu in the attacking front in Sunday's game against FC Porto. The Cameroonian forward will be punished due to expulsion on the last day, with Belenenses SAD, and the islanders decided not to appeal to other instances after the FPF Disciplinary Council did not grant the request for decriminalization to the red card.

Alipour is the team's top scorer this season with five goals, four of which in the League.

https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/2022-01-...gao/924510/275

Comment

As i said Alipour is not in the same class of Taremi, Sardar, not maybe even Karim as target, but he is hard working kid, and coaches usually recognize this.
                      He came to Persepolis from Rah ahan at 19/20 and established himself as main striker at age of 20/21.
                      He is now getting a new contract which is the result of same hard working.
                      He us 26 and still pretty young.

Comment

In the starting lineup against Porto

Comment

Nearly had an assist! Smh...

Comment

Decent 1st half from Alipour

Comment

Alipour played well. Won couple of free kicks outside box which was wasted.

Comment

They lost 2-1. Even though he didn’t score the goal, Alipour was the highest rated player on his team by SofaScore. 2nd best in the match

Comment

Working...
                                X