Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    1) I don't think Zahedi will be called up with his doping history, otherwise I would agree.

2) LOL @ Ansarifard being ahead of him. On what basis is Ansarifard ahead of him? Being motivational speaker?

3) You are assuming all 4 strikers will be healthy/avaiable at once and won't get injured/suspended.

4) At the end of the day, likely Kaveh and Karim get called up regardless. :P
    I am not a big fan of Ansarifard and I am usually ok with Kaveh, but regarding Ansarfard, at least he was top scorer in greece, have experience of Spain, England championship, europa league, world club and some goals/assist for TM.
    I am really disappointed by Kaveh since last season, and I believe his profile could be useless for us (remember his goal against Bosnia). I agree he doesn't deserve a call up now.

About Alipour, I appreciate his fight and motivation to stay in Portugal and normally I would favor him over players like Moghanloo, Shabbahzadeh or others that favored the IPL confort zone. However, I am still not convinced by his profile for TM : short, not particularly physical or good dribble, not lethal enough, etc..

His playing time and goal tally isn't that impressive compared to Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Zahedi, even Ansarifard and Kaveh ones. Ok portugal league is maybe better the others, but the gap isn't that huge between the league. Even Mehrmo scored more in the same league with a worse team.

Comment

Alipour starting against Portimonense

Comment

Niazmand on the bench for the opposition.

Comment

Alipour should be ahead of Kaveh at least in the chart. The guy starting in top 6-7 leagues and not only that, can do much better what Kaveh does.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Alipour should be ahead of Kaveh at least in the chart. The guy starting in top 6-7 leagues and not only that, can do much better what Kaveh does.

He's not a good player though. I'd argue there are better forwards in the PGPL even.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              He's not a good player though. I'd argue there are better forwards in the PGPL even.
              Who?
              The guy killed in IPL for multiple seasons.

He is not Sardar or Taremi, but after that the gap is huge and he should be in mix for call up.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                He is his team's top scorer

Comment

Subbed out on minute 60. Was planned to be that way because they want to play defensive.

But he wasn’t bad but not impressive eithier.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

They ended up winning 2-1 which is a big win for them. I’m good form at the moment - that is 4 wins in the last 6 games and 13 points out of 18. They had only taken 7 out of the previous 33.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Who?
                      The guy killed in IPL for multiple seasons.

He is not Sardar or Taremi, but after that the gap is huge and he should be in mix for call up.

He was the striker in the most star studded team of the league, even a traffic cone could put up decent numbers given the amount chances he got. Shabazzadeh, Alekasir and moughanlou are all on the same level as him.

If anyone is going to take kaveh's spot it should Zahedi (assuming Allahyar is already in the squad)

He is his team's top scorer
                      Not really that impressive when you actually look at the numbers.
                      4 goals in 18 matches. Just because he is one of the better players in a shit team, it doesn't mean he is good.
                      2 goals in 26 appearances last season.

The guy is not good finisher( his chance today was a great example) Nor is he particularly a good dribbler, or good in the air. Only thing he has is hustle.

Comment

Karim and Kaveh it is then, I guess.

Comment

There is no doubt he is better than kaveh in current moment. Not sure how anybody could argue otherwise given kaveh hardly plays anymore, and hasnt scored all season.

Bringing hustle and speed is a good attribute for a sub to have. His linkup play has also improved a lot and physically he is a strong guy who will run hard whenever he is on the pitch. Again more than we can say for Kaveh in current state.

Karim record of 4 goals in 18 games for one of greece's top teams is even less impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            There is no doubt he is better than kaveh in current moment. Not sure how anybody could argue otherwise given kaveh hardly plays anymore, and hasnt scored all season.
                            Bringing hustle and speed is a good attribute for a sub to have. His linkup play has also improved a lot and physically he is a strong guy who will run hard whenever he is on the pitch. Again more than we can say for Kaveh in current state.
                            Karim record of 4 goals in 18 games for one of greece's top teams is even less impressive.
                            Zahedi deserves more than all them atm

Comment

Karim and Kaveh it is then, I guess.
                              No, Karim and Shahab it should be.
                              I didn't say he is better than Kaveh right now (frankly, a sack of potatoes is a better option than Kaveh right now).

Kaveh in his current form is a very low bar.

Comment

Alipour may be sucking and not on the level of Taremi or Azmoun, but you have to admire his never give up attitude. He keeps his head down, works hard, doesn't complain and when he's given time he does his best.

Alipour is a good player in Asia and he's more than capable of helping Team Melli if we need him vs. Asian teams. His situation is unpredictable at the moment. He may suddenly start to score goals consistently and that might benefit his self confidence as well. I believe there's still hope for Alipour as far as improvement goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X