He won the FK which resulted to the 2nd goal

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/242...8C%D9%85%D9%88

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He won the FK which resulted to the 2nd goal

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/242...8C%D9%85%D9%88

I still think he is more deserving of callup than kaveh. He is physically extremely fit, can provide good speed in transition, explosive physique and really improved his hold up play in Portugal (as we see from this play).

He may not have talent of some of our other guys but his profile can be very useful for coming off the bench, maintaining pressing intensity, giving team speed on the counter, etc.

Kaveh is hardly getting any minutes this season and I really dont know what he is doing to warrant TM call over guys like Shahab, Alipour.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I still think he is more deserving of callup than kaveh. He is physically extremely fit, can provide good speed in transition, explosive physique and really improved his hold up play in Portugal (as we see from this play).

He may not have talent of some of our other guys but his profile can be very useful for coming off the bench, maintaining pressing intensity, giving team speed on the counter, etc.

Kaveh is hardly getting any minutes this season and I really dont know what he is doing to warrant TM call over guys like Shahab, Alipour.
        The issue is the gap between Sardar/taremi and the rest of target forwards(alipour, kaveh, karim, zahedi, etc) is huge.
        We may say we have depth in forward but in reality we rely big times on these 2.
        Even lately without taremi, sardar was the only target in last 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          The issue is the gap between Sardar/taremi and the rest of target forwards(alipour, kaveh, karim, zahedi, etc) is huge.
          We may say we have depth in forward but in reality we rely big times on these 2.
          Even lately without taremi, sardar was the only target in last 2 games.

sure but thats not bc the others are bad players, or cant be effective if given the right instructions. Gucci even at his peak was not close to the level of Azmoun and Taremi, CQ still managed to get good games out of him.

Taremi and Azmoun are players who belong to class of Higher Tier CFs in Europe. You need to ask what strengths the backups have that they can bring to the table in their absence, we know they cannot replace them directly.

IMO guys like Shahab, Allahyar, Alipour deserve more TM involvement than totally stagnated/regressing players like rezaei, ansarifard

Comment

great header goal by Ali vs. Benfica

Comment

Maritimo ham 6 taei shod

Comment

7-1 now

Comment

lol badbakht finally scores in a big game and they get hammered like this

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

was a really nice run and header

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        lol badbakht finally scores in a big game and they get hammered like this
                        Remind me porto/Liverpool

Comment

Man why did those khengollahs bench him??? Even if he doesn't score goals, he presses and shows effort at least.

He is on 4 league goals currently and top scorer of team, should be able to reach double figures by end of season. (Also score lots of goals in friendlies)

Comment

I am impressed by Alipour's steadfastness and resilience. He didn't have much support around here when he played for Perspolis or when he first came to Portugal. He has now made a relatively solid footing for himself as a reliable striker. I will not be surprised if he is called by Skocic for TM. Playing for Maritimo is not easy. You are living on an island out there in the pacific ocean (Madeira) that is actually closer to the Moroccan coast that Portugal and a non-stop flight from Lisbon takes an hour forty five minutes. It's a vacation spot and has great whether yet it is still not easy for a young married man from Iran to move and live there. I hope he keeps thriving and maybe move to a better team in Europe at some point.

Go Alipour!

Comment

Starting vs Vizela

Comment

anyone going to have a link to share so we can watch? thanks
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X