بازی cup?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      بازی cup?

Yes..

Comment

Man, Payam saved a penalty but the penalty taker put the rebound back in!!! Score is 2-2 now. 85th minute.

Comment

This is turning out to be quite an exciting game. Portimonense took the lead in overtime in 110th minute through and own goal. But they came back with a 117th goal. Their goal was through a cross where the guy headed the ball close to Payam... Payam got a hand on it but could not grab the ball and they scored on the rebound. Crazy foggy and rainy conditions... Probably going to penalties. Here is my link which is not very good:

http://cdn.livetv474.me/webplayer2.p...405&ci=76&si=1

Comment

Payam did great in penalties.... He saved the second one which the ref said that he moved off his line too early even though he did not. And he saved the third penalty. Portimonense made all theirs and won the game.

Comment

He apparently saved a penalty during the game as well. Can someone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He apparently saved a penalty during the game as well. Can someone confirm this?
                He saved a penalty in the 86th minute but the rebound was put back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  He saved a penalty in the 86th minute but the rebound was put back in.
                  Ok. Thanks

Comment

In total he saved 3 penalties, one during the game, in 86 th minute but they scored on return. Then he saved one in penalty shoot out which refree disallowed. And finally he saved another one which was the winner and they won the game.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178620...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

Highlights. Payam did well, unfortunately all three goals he conceded he actually had stops yet in each case his defenders were ball watching and opportunistic forwards of the opposing team scored. His biggest save was during the shootout and unfortunately the highlights don't include that. Payam is going to do great, he needs to work on his technic so that his stops are directed to the outside. Of course luck has to do with it and he had great reflexes in all his saves yet at least in a couple of cases his great saves could have redirected the ball better.

Go Payam!

Comment

He had a good game. None of the goals were his fault. Portimonense fans were saying that Payam looks good and is primed to replace Samuel over time

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          He had a good game. None of the goals were his fault. Portimonense fans were saying that Payam looks good and is primed to replace Samuel over time

"Payam Niazmand made his debut today for Portimonense. He was not to blame for any of the 3 goals, he saved a penalty (he suffered on the reload) and in the tiebreaker he defended 2 more penalties (one of which was repeated and scored). Not bad indicators to replace Samuel in January."

Comment

Like I said before, I just don’t think he’d drop what was a great situation at sepahan for portimonense (not a top or usually even midtable Portuguese team) if he didn’t have some major #1 spot assurances in due time.
                            Makes sense for him to assimilate and find his feet without pressure until January and then take the reigns if he is performing well in training, cup games

Comment

Not taking anything away from him, but conceding 3 goals vs 3rd div side can't be a good thing for any keeper, i haven't watched the highlights, but whether he was at fault of any or not. Still it was a 3rd div side.
                              Good thing he made couple of nice P. K saves.

Comment

Anyone know why he's not in the squad today?

Comment

Working...
                                X