This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    acc to Transfermarkt, Ricardo played 5 matches last year. First choice GK was samuel.
    That is correct:

Ricardo Played 5 Matches (387 total minutes)
    Samuel Played 30 Matches (2673 Minutes Played, 37 Goals Conceded)

Payams Competition as of right now is Samuel

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Both big talents of ours…..let’s all take a moment to appreciate Mr. Paulo Sergio. For those who don’t know, he was Jafar Salmani’s coach in Sanat Naft and brought him over from PGPL and now being familiar with other PGPL talents opted to bring in niazmand.
      Can’t remember a foreign coach coming to Iran then going back to Europe and bringing not just one but 2 players with him from the Iranian league. Damesh garm!
      I’m a little skeptical and curious to see how things pan out for payam bc it seems like they have plenty of competition at the #1 spot for GKs. He is at a crucial time in his career and needs to keep playing so I hope he will be the #1
      How is Paulo Sergio as a coach? I was thinking is he future TM coach material?
      I know we have Scokic and im not talking about switching but just wondering more if he was good enough according those who know more about him than me. Allwayz cool with Portugese coaches.. but I never heard his name in TM coaching speculations..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

acc to Transfermarkt, Ricardo played 5 matches last year. First choice GK was samuel.
        Wiki say something else, but i know Wiki is not always reliable.

Comment

fotmob also does say that ricardo played 5 games this season

Comment

Rooznaameye "O Jogo" emrooz dar yek maghaale dar baareye Salmani minevise ke in fasl emkaanesh hast manande
            DEFAAE CHAP estefaadeh beshe va eshaare be in mikone ke dalilesh ine ke Portimonense dar haale haazer 4ta baal dar team daare
            va dar zemn Salmani az nazare taktiki besyaar mossalat ast.

Be nazare man, in alanise besyaar khoobi ast az in rooznaameh: agar az man beporsid Jafar yeki az pokhtetarin baazikonhaaye
            teame melli ast az nazare TAKTIKI. Kam bazikone irani didam ke betoone DASTOORE taktiki raa manande Salmani donbaal kone.

In noghte fasle ghabl dar baazihaaye Portimonense ashkaar bood. Agar dar zamineye ghodrat badani khodesh raa bishtar besaaze fekr mikonam
            betone defaae chape ayandeye TM beshe. Ham az nazare teknik az Milad behtare va ham az nazare fahme taktiki.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              How is Paulo Sergio as a coach? I was thinking is he future TM coach material?
              I know we have Scokic and im not talking about switching but just wondering more if he was good enough according those who know more about him than me. Allwayz cool with Portugese coaches.. but I never heard his name in TM coaching speculations..
              Very solid coach IMO he turned things around with portimonense big time when he took over they were in a relegation spot, even dead last at one point if I’m not mistaken and he has taken over the team and not just gotten them to survive and remain in Liga Nos but has turned them into a respectable team who competes well in every game they play. He has a tight locker room too from what I’ve heard he does a good job of bringing the tram together and is big in discipline like CQ was.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Rooznaameye "O Jogo" emrooz dar yek maghaale dar baareye Salmani minevise ke in fasl emkaanesh hast manande
                DEFAAE CHAP estefaadeh beshe va eshaare be in mikone ke dalilesh ine ke Portimonense dar haale haazer 4ta baal dar team daare
                va dar zemn Salmani az nazare taktiki besyaar mossalat ast.

Be nazare man, in alanise besyaar khoobi ast az in rooznaameh: agar az man beporsid Jafar yeki az pokhtetarin baazikonhaaye
                teame melli ast az nazare TAKTIKI. Kam bazikone irani didam ke betoone DASTOORE taktiki raa manande Salmani donbaal kone.

In noghte fasle ghabl dar baazihaaye Portimonense ashkaar bood. Agar dar zamineye ghodrat badani khodesh raa bishtar besaaze fekr mikonam
                betone defaae chape ayandeye TM beshe. Ham az nazare teknik az Milad behtare va ham az nazare fahme taktiki.
                i've only watched him play for a game or less.. but i agree the kid looked impressive and showed good potential ...!!
                on the other hand the only game i remember of Payam was his last TM outing and frankly he looked a nervous wreck and a disaster overall ..!! fair to say that FTB @ least, i dont rate the kid nearly as much most others do in here ..! however im encouraged by his move to Europe and wish him all the best, trying to compete with 2-3 other keepers ?? and joining late to boot..??
                fair to assume he will be nailed to bench for vast majority of his first season there ..!! ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Very solid coach IMO he turned things around with portimonense big time when he took over they were in a relegation spot, even dead last at one point if I’m not mistaken and he has taken over the team and not just gotten them to survive and remain in Liga Nos but has turned them into a respectable team who competes well in every game they play. He has a tight locker room too from what I’ve heard he does a good job of bringing the tram together and is big in discipline like CQ was.
                  Thanks for that great reply!
                  I wonder how many Fifa A class /highest licence coaches we have with proper choaching education, like internship at good clubs.
                  I know Hash and Kia and possibly Neku had good time spent at good euro clubs during their education,

anyway, not going to highjack the thread, great to have these two out there in Portimonense, Liga Nos is going to be fun to follow this season!
                  just still hoping for Azmoun to end up in Porto eaven if im pretty alone on PFDC to hope for that lol
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

One day he will be Irans No 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      Thanks for that great reply!
                      I wonder how many Fifa A class /highest licence coaches we have with proper choaching education, like internship at good clubs.
                      I know Hash and Kia and possibly Neku had good time spent at good euro clubs during their education,
                      Ali Marzban earned his badges in Germany.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope some know that if Payam pans out the way we hope, he may have the potential to be one of our best goalies ever. That is a tall and bold statement, but he has all the attributes that can make him very special.

Comment

A lot of the club fans believe he will start as back up, but have a fighting chance. If he doesn't join preseason soon, I think this is the reality. As long as he gets cup matches his first few months, its not the end of the world

Comment

Jafar in action. If he became a starter this season at LB role he would give himself a huge chance of becoming TM regular. Skocic already likes him from SNA days and his high technique + high fooball IQ/tactical awareness are all huge advantages he has over the other options. The question will be can he develop enough aerial skills + 1v1 defensive skills to really make a career in that position moving forward. He is quick so that helps, but not really an impressive/natural athlete like milad, so he will have to compensate with his positioning and brain a lot.

Comment

Jafar in action. If he became a starter this season at LB role he would give himself a huge chance of becoming TM regular. Skocic already likes him from SNA days and his high technique + high fooball IQ/tactical awareness are all huge advantages he has over the other options. The question will be can he develop enough aerial skills + 1v1 defensive skills to really make a career in that position moving forward. He is quick so that helps, but not really an impressive/natural athlete like milad, so he will have to compensate with his positioning and brain a lot.
                              i dont know man Portimonesnse looked a damn solid team last year and he still managed to break in the team and feature a few times last season and looked rather decent enough from that one time i got a glimps of his game..!!
                              Milad is in dogshitt form and doesnt look like has improved his game in years in EU and his overall impact looks only dependent on his Fitness and Form rather than purely upping his pedigree as a Lwb/footballer from what ive seen of him in last 3-4 years in EU...!!
                              Ehsan is has a been a sloppy and highly inconsistent performer for TM out on the Left side too and has got Way Too many miles on his legs by now to be even in the TM picture and barring his supposed leadership and experience i dont see any more use for him in TM either..!!
                              personally would take instantly try to break in Salmani and or that one new dude from PGL who Eskoocher played him once in LWB role in was it Syria friendly ..? that guy looked a straight massive improvement over the BS stock at hand we've been having in TM left side for over year now..!! i imagine without the nonstop engine of Amiri covering for Milad n Ehsan, those two woulda looked much worse than they have been in that side of the pitch..!

Comment

they played today in a preseason match vs. Sporting Lisbon, don't know if Jafar played

Comment

Working...
                                X