Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk if anyone remembers on his Tea Melli debut , but niazmand had like no confidence at alllll today like Porto every single shot look like it would go in if it was on goal , he has zero presence, his defense sucked but I mean he was not making any of those critical save either to give his team some momentum…

I know Amir is 1# and Beira # 2 , but number 3 I think should at least be a keeper from the league who plays regularly

He is young but to be honest there is not about him that stands out to make you feel like this kid is special and he is TM material

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
      Niazmand did a terrible job on the last goal when Taremi hit the post. He got up and ran to the corner of his post to focus on the player with the ball at the edge of the box instead of even noticing that there is a player in the center of the box that he left completely wide open which caused an easy tap in.

Textbook Noorafkan defending.
      I am sorry. Do I understand you right? You want the goalie to abandon his front post and go man mark in the box? Marking that open man is his defenders' responsibility. His responsibility is to get to front post and block any shots that may come from that side.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
        Idk if anyone remembers on his Tea Melli debut , but niazmand had like no confidence at alllll today like Porto every single shot look like it would go in if it was on goal , he has zero presence, his defense sucked but I mean he was not making any of those critical save either to give his team some momentum…

I know Amir is 1# and Beira # 2 , but number 3 I think should at least be a keeper from the league who plays regularly

He is young but to be honest there is not about him that stands out to make you feel like this kid is special and he is TM material
        I dont agree. First of all beira havent been playing regularly either from the moment he left persepolis. Secondly in this game porto had 27 shots on goal and 70% possession. I think the other 10 players are more responsible for this score than payam…

And he deserves to be the third goalkeeper of team melli. Who says hosseini and hamed lak would perform better at portimonense. So i still think payam is our 3th best goalkeeper. He isnt special YET in team melli. But which 3rd goalkeeper in the world is special in his team 🤣.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

payam did much more than any current PGPL GKs when he was there. His record and performances during sepahan time prove it. Was a level above all domestic GKs

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            payam did much more than any current PGPL GKs when he was there. His record and performances during sepahan time prove it. Was a level above all domestic GKs
            Even at his current club, he took them to the QFs of the Portuguese Cup.

Comment

In many other eras he would be Iran's number one. He has all the attributes of a top keeper and from when he first came on the scene I thought he could potentially be better than Beiro.

Iran has other decent keepers now but this guy definitely belongs in TM camp and pushing the other two keepers.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn’t matter if a goalkeeper isn’t playing they will never be super sharp , like any position, he sucked today like he really didn’t pull off any saves that you could say would get the team going , I watched the whole game, and he just seemed very flat , like idk if the atmosphere had effected him , or something he just was not very sharp or mobile today…

I seen him play in IPL I was never impressed by him so idk but still needs to be more confident … he just wasn’t confident at all , it hard cause goalkeepers need to be vocal and get their defensive Players in some kinda rhythm sometimes cause they got to give them directions,

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I don’t know man. He’s got a $20 mil release clause. They clearly see something in him. He hasn’t played in months. I think it would be unreasonable of a professional team to treat someone so badly after one game.
                  They ”saw” something in him, but he’s failed to even be their 2nd GK.
                  Look at Jahanbakhsh in Brighton. He was their most expensive transfer, and yet he was warming the bench.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

doubt he is done. How many years was abedz warming bench, losing spot before he finally became first choice for maritimo (even crappier team than portiomnense who are exporting players to top leagues/teams yearly)

He is on a long term contract. This year was always going to be an adaption year for him and they have a very strong #1 who will go to serie A or top portuguese side next.

I dont think he gave up everything he had in iran to run back so quickly.

As fans we also need to show some patience and understanding. We complain and complain that guys dont go to europe, then they go and if immediately they dont succeed liek taremi we cry and say our legionairre situation sucks. Making these big moves to more competitive environments naturally means success is harder to come by and requires major improvement on behalf of our players, which is why they are there.

In case of niazmand pressure is low. We have 2 other solid GKs, we dont need him to succeed right away, he is the youngest of the 3. He already proved he is best GK in iran and now he is at a good club for his development, he needs to be patient and strong mentally.
                    He’s 27, not 19 years old. He’s a 3rd GK choice in a low/mid table team in Portugal.
                    He needed to take that chance yesterday, instead he let in 7 goals.

He’s done in this club IMO. Either he goes to another club or he accepts sitting on the stands with the fans.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Pas az baazi morrabbie Portimonense ba Sport TV goft o go kard va goft ke in baakht takhsire hich fardi nist,

va hamchening goft ke chanding bazikon az teame zire-23 saal dishab baazi kardand va hagheshoon bood in bakht raa begirand.

Man hessi ke az in mosaahebe gereftam ine ke Payam raa in fasl dar tarkibe asli dige nakhaahim did va baazie ayande morrabbi

dobare gozinaaye ghablish raa baazi mide.

Hala moheme say kone dar Porteghaal bemoone va daste kam yek fasle dige say kone dar lige Porteghaal jaaye khodesh raa peyda kone.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He actually saved 1-2 balls yesterday. Even Manuel Neuer would have conceded 7 goals against Porto yesterday. They were surakh

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                          He’s 27, not 19 years old. He’s a 3rd GK choice in a low/mid table team in Portugal.
                          He needed to take that chance yesterday, instead he let in 7 goals.

He’s done in this club IMO. Either he goes to another club or he accepts sitting on the stands with the fans.
                          1 loss. Squad depleted, against the best players in Portugal. Wow reminds me of how fans reacted to the S. Korea loss. He is far from done...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            What you expect the poor guy to do after 6 goal?
                            He was lost and confused. He wasn't at fault of that imo. Defense was horrible.
                            Coach should have pulled him out @HT.
                            Game was out of hand, but this way he destroyed payam confidence.
                            He is the future

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            When did this become an emotional discussion? This was always about his decisions and reactions during each goal he conceded which you and others were discussing in this very manner.

You and others were discussing which goals he performed poorly on.

I mentioned the 7th goal because it is a fact that he played poorly on it.

In life you get judged unfairly. He had an unfair circumstance which no one will care about because that’s how the world works.

If you want to discuss why we should justify the goals he conceded then that is pointless because this discussion was about his reactions for each goal he conceded.

Of course the team played poorly and the coach put him in this situation. It still doesn’t matter in the eyes of the world.

Unfortunately, it is what it is.
                            Moment of silence for his European and Team Melli career. He is not the future. He is done.
                            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              I am sorry. Do I understand you right? You want the goalie to abandon his front post and go man mark in the box? Marking that open man is his defenders' responsibility. His responsibility is to get to front post and block any shots that may come from that side.
                              He didn’t even know that there was a player in the center of the box. He played as if there is no opponent in his box. That’s why he positioned at the goal post. As a result, he left an open goal for the guy to score. The threat never was the guy with the ball at the edge of the box. He needed to stay in the center of the goal to await the ball, in order to be able to make a save when the guy would take a shot. Rewatch it after reading this and you will get it.
                              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Just relax guys.
                                It was a horrible game for him but every goalkeeper suffer such games in his career.
                                Manuel Neuer conceded 5 goals vs MGladbach in german cup and 6 goals vs Spain in Nations League.

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X