X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payam Niazmand @ Portimonense SC | 2021-2022

https://www.portimonense.pt/sad/noticia.php?id=15765

I don't like the idea he is joining them later because of the end of IPL, he will miss a good 1-2 months of training which is already started.
    Their no1 has been Ricardo in last 7 years, so he will have a tough task.
    Good luck to him.

Comment

bah bah bah

Comment

10 M euro for breach of contract?! hmm

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176756...BA%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Both big talents of ours…..let’s all take a moment to appreciate Mr. Paulo Sergio. For those who don’t know, he was Jafar Salmani’s coach in Sanat Naft and brought him over from PGPL and now being familiar with other PGPL talents opted to bring in niazmand.

Can’t remember a foreign coach coming to Iran then going back to Europe and bringing not just one but 2 players with him from the Iranian league. Damesh garm!

I’m a little skeptical and curious to see how things pan out for payam bc it seems like they have plenty of competition at the #1 spot for GKs. He is at a crucial time in his career and needs to keep playing so I hope he will be the #1
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They also signed Kosuke Nakamura, Japanese keeper.

Comment

Are they selling Ricardo? Cause right now they have four first team goalkeepers

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                They also signed Kosuke Nakamura, Japanese keeper.
                he was signed in January of last year, didnt play a match and wasnt in squad most of the time. Not sure if it was due to injury or not. According to portimonense site Payam had other offers from portuguese teams but chose portimonense. I can only assume that was bc of playing time guarantees. Remember he comes with big recommendations : His GK coach at sepahan is very well known in portugal (he also referred mohebi to some teams), his TM GK coach from time of CQ was Anthony Lopes - another portuguese, then he has CQ himself who called him into World Cup Squad, and Paulo Sergio his current coach who saw him play in PGPL.

Only thing going against him for starting spot is not starting pre-season with team but Im sure the club knew that would be the case when they signed him.

Comment

He is still in Iran, holding the jersey

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    he was signed in January of last year, didnt play a match and wasnt in squad most of the time. Not sure if it was due to injury or not. According to portimonense site Payam had other offers from portuguese teams but chose portimonense. I can only assume that was bc of playing time guarantees. Remember he comes with big recommendations : His GK coach at sepahan is very well known in portugal (he also referred mohebi to some teams), his TM GK coach from time of CQ was Anthony Lopes - another portuguese, then he has CQ himself who called him into World Cup Squad, and Paulo Sergio his current coach who saw him play in PGPL.

Only thing going against him for starting spot is not starting pre-season with team but Im sure the club knew that would be the case when they signed him.
                    Yeah the training camp, and the fact that Ricardo have been their no1 in last 7 years, so either he will be transferred or Payam need to earn his spot.

Comment

10 M euro for breach of contract?! hmm
                      https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176756...BA%D8%A7%D9%84
                      Illiterates at varzesh 3 don’t understand that’s referencing the release clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Illiterates at varzesh 3 don’t understand that’s referencing the release clause.
                        Yeah, still 10 M... It should be BS.

Comment

I hope that he doesn't have to go with Beiranvand had to go through by missing a lot of the preseason and being punished for it. Payam has insane potential and 26 is still young for a keeper. They can play till they are 40. I like him more than Abedzadeh because of his attributes (much taller, bigger hands etc.)

Comment

Yeah, still 10 M... It should be BS.
                            Maybe they think he’s really good? And want to resell him after a year or two for big money.

Comment

Yeah the training camp, and the fact that Ricardo have been their no1 in last 7 years, so either he will be transferred or Payam need to earn his spot.
                              acc to Transfermarkt, Ricardo played 5 matches last year. First choice GK was samuel.

Comment

Working...
                              X