No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to use his shot. That is his hidden weapon. That is one of possible way to keep him in line up.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      where is the pfdc member who loves rico henry?[emoji23]
      That’s me 😂 i was friends with his mom (work colleagues). He is also a local lad and played for my old hometown club.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        He needs to use his shot. That is his hidden weapon. That is one of possible way to keep him in line up.
        I agree - he seems hesitant too at Brentford. Coaching call not to do it or confidence?

Comment

very nice quick passing interchange with ghoddos, mbuemo, toney. Probably exactly sort of combo frank is looking for out of them

Comment

A few times in the game that the link up play between Saman to Mbeumo and then to Toney has been top.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I agree - he seems hesitant too at Brentford. Coaching call not to do it or confidence?
              I doubt is coaching call. Good coach try to maximise on players forces and abilities.

Comment

ASM does Saman outside of the box with skill , has a shot that is blocked and the deflection falls to Joelinton who makes it 2-2.

Comment

I wish we had someone like Saint-Maximin for Team Melli

Comment

Silly challenge by Saman.

Comment

Saman silly foul gets him a yellow.

Comment

Hes been a bit frustrating with some of his decisions, keeps clearing the ball when they win it while in the deep block instead of trying to get it to Toney to hold up play

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          I wish we had someone like Saint-Maximin for Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            Hes been a bit frustrating with some of his decisions, keeps clearing the ball when they win it while in the deep block instead of trying to get it to Toney to hold up play
                            I think they were two misplaced passes. Mixed first half from him as it was for every Brentford player - positives to take away though. I do think the more game time he gets with Mbeumo and Toney is the way forward for Brentford.

Comment

Mbuemo has never impressed me. He gets so much game time yet rarely (if ever) produces.

Who else can they play there? Forss?

Comment

I don’t get the hype for this game. It’s been horrible. I turned it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X