No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ this is why I call them EDL fc! none of the brentford fans congrat saman for our qualification and win! Bunch of racist c*nts

Comment

Bro , do we really need some Koon Nashostehhh English saying congratulations to us ?
      We couldn’t really care, yes some are racist Kunts but we are the same to Arabs and Afghans.

Anyways, he is making good money đź’° and flys the flag for Iran.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      ^^^ this is why I call them EDL fc! none of the brentford fans congrat saman for our qualification and win! Bunch of racist c*nts

Comment

Another zero minutes afforded to him whilst having to watch Sarlak get minutes ahead of him, if anyone's treatment of Saman needs criticism it's certainly not Brentford fans 🥲

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Another zero minutes afforded to him whilst having to watch Sarlak get minutes ahead of him, if anyone's treatment of Saman needs criticism it's certainly not Brentford fans 🥲
          I have to agree wt this.
          Saman shd have been given one more chance to redeem himself.
          especially when we're coasting at 2-0 anyway.
          What was at risk? Nothing.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            I have to agree wt this.
            We all know Saman is great and has his role in TM. But we should never play him so that his feelings doesn't get hurt. We should only play him when his role is needed. He is an impact player that can change games. I could see him start yesterday instead of Hajsafi. This is what should have happened. But once we are ahead, especially 2-0, than we play to make sure we hang on to the lead. Saman is an impact player, but we don't need an impact when we are up 2-0, we need to make sure we hang on to our lead, especially with a shaky defence. Sarlak sub made sense to me. He was subbed in because we knew Ezzatollahi is going to be subbed out in 5 minutes and we needed a holding mid. So he went in for underperforming Hajsafi and five minutes later, he dropped in defensive mid for Ezzatollahi and Amiri moved back to midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              I have to agree wt this.
              One more chance?! So many players are playing fixed in TM right now with game after game of subpar perfomances.

Saman has more than enough quality, especially against asian opponents.

The set up needs to be figured out to use him in the right way. It's more than just he needs to redeem himself in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post

We all know Saman is great and has his role in TM. But we should never play him so that his feelings doesn't get hurt. We should only play him when his role is needed. He is an impact player that can change games. I could see him start yesterday instead of Hajsafi. This is what should have happened. But once we are ahead, especially 2-0, than we play to make sure we hang on to the lead. Saman is an impact player, but we don't need an impact when we are up 2-0, we need to make sure we hang on to our lead, especially with a shaky defence. Sarlak sub made sense to me. He was subbed in because we knew Ezzatollahi is going to be subbed out in 5 minutes and we needed a holding mid. So he went in for underperforming Hajsafi and five minutes later, he dropped in defensive mid for Ezzatollahi and Amiri moved back to midfield.
                if you think sarlak 'makes sense' over saman I feel rugby may be a better sport for you to follow

This is weak leadership yet again from skokic he has to find a way to get one of his best players on the pitch and play to his strengths. Completly missmanaged and untrusted for no reason. Throws him in at the deep end on a mud pitch at lebanon and expects miracles. No shame

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                  if you think sarlak 'makes sense' over saman I feel rugby may be a better sport for you to follow

This is weak leadership yet again from skokic he has to find a way to get one of his best players on the pitch and play to his strengths. Completly missmanaged and untrusted for no reason. Throws him in at the deep end on a mud pitch at lebanon and expects miracles. No shame
                  Thank you for your careful and well thought out response.

Comment

Saman dar haale haazer bayad bakhthaaye bishtari begire taa ba digaron HAMAHANG beshe.

Amma Skocic MOHTAATE. Ba 3 bazikon dar miyooneyeh zamin doost daare baazi kone ke az nazare kaare

defa'i sakhtkoosh hastand: Nourollahi, Ezzi va Amiri.

Vali khodaayish baa teamhaayi AMATEUR manande Soorie, Emarat va Lobnan be asooni mishe Saman raa dar khate miyoneh baazi

daad va in teamhaa raa shekast daad bedoone inke az nazari defaai risk kard.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

How’s the injury situation at brentford ahead of Sat game !?
                      Seaman’s chances of featuring !? Possibly Starting ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Saman dar haale haazer bayad bakhthaaye bishtari begire taa ba digaron HAMAHANG beshe.

Amma Skocic MOHTAATE. Ba 3 bazikon dar miyooneyeh zamin doost daare baazi kone ke az nazare kaare

defa'i sakhtkoosh hastand: Nourollahi, Ezzi va Amiri.

Vali khodaayish baa teamhaayi AMATEUR manande Soorie, Emarat va Lobnan be asooni mishe Saman raa dar khate miyoneh baazi

daad va in teamhaa raa shekast daad bedoone inke az nazari defaai risk kard.
                        Yes, that was my point. Saman should have started against these teams. But once we are ahead 2-0 and we want to see the game out and we want to sub out Ezzatolahi, we should sub in another defensive mid in Sarlak and not an 8 in Ghoddos. That to me makes sense but I should go follow rugby perhaps according to experts here.

I remember just a few weeks ago, everybody and their mother on this board wanted Nourollahi out and Skocic was a crazy blind coach for playing him. Now Nour is everyone's darling and Sarlak has become the punching bag of the crowd. Shameful really. It is almost like people feel better about themselves on this board if they put others down.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Yes, that was my point. Saman should have started against these teams. But once we are ahead 2-0 and we want to see the game out and we want to sub out Ezzatolahi, we should sub in another defensive mid in Sarlak and not an 8 in Ghoddos. That to me makes sense but I should go follow rugby perhaps according to experts here.

I remember just a few weeks ago, everybody and their mother on this board wanted Nourollahi out and Skocic was a crazy blind coach for playing him. Now Nour is everyone's darling and Sarlak has become the punching bag of the crowd. Shameful really. It is almost like people feel better about themselves on this board if they put others down.
                          Farzad jaan why would we want to defend a 2-0 lead on a team we are in full control against? If we go defensive when we don’t need to, why do it and put your vulnerable D line under pressure?

That’s the reason you bring saman on in a game like that……or attacking players were gassed as of mine 60. We are neck to neck with SK on points…..if we tie them on points then the GD will be the deciding factor and we need to have an edge on them to finish on top. It has implications for FIFA rankings which then impact WC seeding.

In addition to the above, there is also a precedent that needs to be set for TM players like we had with CQ. Some might take it for granted now since we have European players in every area of the pitch but our guys playing at the highest level should not be getting 0 minutes for 3 out of 4 games. That is simply despicable and unacceptable and would never happen under a proper TM manager.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Farzad jaan why would we want to defend a 2-0 lead on a team we are in full control against? If we go defensive when we don’t need to, why do it and put your vulnerable D line under pressure?
                            That’s the reason you bring saman on in a game like that……or attacking players were gassed as of mine 60. We are neck to neck with SK on points…..if we tie them on points then the GD will be the deciding factor and we need to have an edge on them to finish on top. It has implications for FIFA rankings which then impact WC seeding.
                            In addition to the above, there is also a precedent that needs to be set for TM players like we had with CQ. Some might take it for granted now since we have European players in every area of the pitch but our guys playing at the highest level should not be getting 0 minutes for 3 out of 4 games. That is simply despicable and unacceptable and would never happen under a proper TM manager.
                            Couldn't agree more.

It's not so much that bringing in more defensive players (Sarlak or someone else) is an issue, it's more that you have control over the game, why not let your other players who've been performing well (Sayyadmanesh, Ghoddos, etc.) into the game?
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

First of all, thank you Ghermez agha for being classy enough to engage in a constructive dialogue instead asking me to go follow rugby.
                              So, the original poster was complaining about why does Sarlak get minutes ahead of Ghoddos. My point was that Sarlak was subbed in to basically replace Ezatollahi. Ghoddos does not play DM, or at least that is not his specialty, so Sarlak getting minutes has nothing to do with Ghoddos. Its almost like saying why is Nourafkan getting minutes ahead of Ghoddos. Actually that one may be more relevant because had Nourafkan not get minutes, then Vahid might have been moved back to LB and opened up a spot for Ghoddos.

As for defensively or offensively, again, subbing Sarlak for Ezz is not going "more" defensively. It is subbing like for like players. Subbing Ghoddos for Ezz would have been an offensive move. I am not sure if you are suggesting that to protect a 2-0 lead, we should sub out defensive players and add offensive players. Surely not, right? Especially given our weak defensive line. By subbing Sarlak for Ezz, we basically kept our shape and did what we were doing before.

We made two subs, within minutes of each other and Sarlak and Sayadmanesh came in for Ezatollahi and Hajsafi. Sarlak took over Ezatollahi's position and Sayadmanesh took over Amiri's position and Amiri took over Hajsafi's. Our mid was Sarlak with Vahid and Ahmad in front of him. Now, Ghoddos could have come in for either Vahid or Ahmad at that point, but they were both on fire and as you know, neither of them ever gets tired!!!!

As for the unwritten rule about legionnaires getting minutes, I had never heard of such a rule but I can see it being on some coaches mind. However, in our case, that is a crazy ask. I think Ghoddos has gotten way more minutes than Kaveh Rezaei, Milad Mohammadi, Karim Ansarifard, Majid Hosseini, Ghaedi, etc. etc... Not to mention goalkeepers. Thanks god, Abedzadeh finally got a start but what should Niazmand say... This rule simply can't be applied to our current team with so many legionnaires.

I hope Skocic has sat down with Ghoddos and explained to him how he fits in team's plans. In my opinion, Ghoddos is an impact player that can start for TM but it is a competitive situation... ARJ and Taremi coming back would make it even tougher. But basically, Ghoddos is competing with Amiri and Nourollahi for one or two spots... I am confident he'll get more minutes.

Hope this helps clarify my position.

Comment

I feel for Ghoddos, he is rarely given time in TM, and when he is, he isn't played in his position. I hope he can adapt soon, it is a shame to have a player of his quality on the bench, as an unused sub...
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X