No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if watford and leeds win their match brentford will be dropped to postion 17! Just above burnley!

And people said i've been too harshe on frank! His tactis are shit and not working anymore!

Comment

I would have kept Henry on as he was really in the game. Kept Mbeumo up front with Toney and brought on Onyeka for Jensen.

International break is coming at a good time for them too.

Well done to Saman, was a lovely cross from him for the assist. He then as soon as they put Goode up front got bypassed for most of the rest of the game. Before the goal he played a couple of nice passes to Toney but he couldn’t capitalise on them.

Comment

Damn, Saman doing more in 1 week than JahanTrash did in the entirety of his EPL career...

Comment

No emBUNO .... No GOODe......!
          4th loss in a row for the all but too predictable Brentford.... !!
          he shoulda started sammy today @10 position and change to a more attacking 343 and go for the win at home..!

with injuries mounting and now probably confidence shaken? the reality of EPL challenge is now beginning to set in for Brentford fans and players.!!
          lucky for them they still have some winnable fixtures ahead ...!! lets hope they get their shitt together vs New Castle next..!

Comment

Saman to the rescue again to save (some) face for the Bees (goal last time and assist today). But as usual, he's subbed in too late. Frank, wake up lad!

Comment

They won the xG 2.8-1.2. They'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Damn, Saman doing more in 1 week than JahanTrash did in the entirety of his EPL career...
                Don’t insult a TM player like that. and JB scored several goals and assists for Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  They won the xG 2.8-1.2. They'll be fine.
                  You joke but the rational is correct. They should be fine based on their analytics. They just need to be luckier.

They had two coin flip chances with Norgaard those go in 6 or 7 times out of 10, that's how xG works. Over half of Norwich's xG came from a converted penalty.

On a whole I think they are hitting the same issues they did in their past 2 seasons in the Championship. They're are losing games against bottom table sides they go in expected to beat and have the lions share of possession against. They don't know how to play on the front foot with enough conviction. They've been great against the big teams defending deep and playing on the counter or relying on set pieces. They were too predictable and passive today and very naive at the back. Their chances were huge chances. Norwich's, besides the penalty, weren't bit they nullified them for large parts of the game. It's another "welcome to the Premier League" game. They can I'll afford too many of these against this type of opposition.

Saman did well when he came on, I wish Frank had been more courageous and played with him at the start. Hopefully he changes things up against Newcastle

Comment

I think I saw somewhere as well that Norwich are a bogey team for you too. Shows how much you have come on that you were expected to comfortably beat a team that finished top of the Championship and 10 points ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                      You joke but the rational is correct. They should be fine based on their analytics. They just need to be luckier.

They had two coin flip chances with Norgaard those go in 6 or 7 times out of 10, that's how xG works. Over half of Norwich's xG came from a converted penalty.

On a whole I think they are hitting the same issues they did in their past 2 seasons in the Championship. They're are losing games against bottom table sides they go in expected to beat and have the lions share of possession against. They don't know how to play on the front foot with enough conviction. They've been great against the big teams defending deep and playing on the counter or relying on set pieces. They were too predictable and passive today and very naive at the back. Their chances were huge chances. Norwich's, besides the penalty, weren't bit they nullified them for large parts of the game. It's another "welcome to the Premier League" game. They can I'll afford too many of these against this type of opposition.

Saman did well when he came on, I wish Frank had been more courageous and played with him at the start. Hopefully he changes things up against Newcastle
                      Sir, I assure you you're preaching to the choir. I was telling these infidels about Potter's quality based on xG many moons back. Even now, we're probably still going to be met with xG deniers here but they shall come round eventually.

Comment

Anyone know if the Brentford fans still hate him even after his goal last week and his assist now?
                        Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 11-07-2021, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Norwich sack their manager after today’s win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Anyone know if the Brentford fans still hate him even after his goal last week and his assist now?
                            Seems they're not chatting shit anymore:

https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...134246/page-30

Comment

Here's the outrageous assist from Saman. The placement and distance of this assist is unreal. It was like a laser-guided missile. @skocic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X