• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/83875/Ch...t-Truiden.html

61st minute

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/83871/Br...am_United.html

Comment

Wow Benrahma just scored an absolute screamer.

Comment

Not very convincing from ghoddos, would like him to be more expressive. Seemed very tame in how he played.

Comment

He looked decent enough out there
            Moving about the middle of pitch Uptop trying to connect passes & transition them from D to attack ..!
            Besides scoring a nice goal to go ahead, WH we’re tanked back, under pressure for the rest of the game & couldn’t get outa their own half of pitch hardly..!
            Brentford shoulda been awarded at least a Pk fir that scene where Toney was wrangled to the ground in front of goal by his marker

Comment

FCBrent did okay in the second half. Created some chances and shots on target. Best scoring opportunity came from a pass from Saman from the left to the top outside of the box which was dribbled nicely into the box for a shot. Saman also with a nice laser delivery of a corner kick (but picked off by WHU).

Comment

Comment

^Real stupid defensive clearance/pass !?
                  The last place you wanna release that ball is center of pitch top of your own box middle of all the traffic ..!
                  Even if he connected with teammate, they woulda been under immediate pressure & likely dispossessed..!

Comment

Comment

Was reading they are signing a new young winger and may loan him to Forest. Hope it is not true

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Was reading they are signing a new young winger and may loan him to Forest. Hope it is not true

does not really impact saman. He is one for the future and saman has basically never played wing for brentford.

Comment

Never played wings there?
                          I saw at least 3-4 games out of 7-8 that he was clearly winger.

Comment

maybe at the very start of the season. Since then he has more or less exclusively played in the CM/CAM roles.

Anyways I dont really think he has the required speed or gas tank to be effective in PL as traditional winger.

Comment

Saman only played on the wing his first few games for Brentford….ever since frank moved him to CM after that, he started performing better there and Frank hasn’t put him back on the wing
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...no-3-brentford

Solid preview of Brentford. Unsurprisingly, no mention of Saman.

Comment

Working...
                                X