Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Supposedly he picked it up in the game on the weekend. He has some high pain threshold - I would have been on the floor crying for my mom.
    dont know about MCL but i tore my ACL some years back and it hurt like a modafkah but only for a minute or 2 and the pain subsided rather quickly after a few minutes or so ....!! afterwards it just feels sorta Lagh...loosy goosy, not quite stable but not painful to walks or put weight on..!!

made a mistake using the muscle below my kneecap for the orthoscopic repair of it (in hindsight shoulda used cadaver ..!? ) and to date my knee is still EStifff AF and sorta painful and i can't bend it completely ... oddly pain n stiffness gets really bad when the weather gets rainy/muggy ..!! off course, having bad case of arthritis running through my family doesnt help either..!!

anyways it'll likely be more like 5-6 months before he'd feel 100%..!! although he can be rushed i guess a month or two sooner (being a Keeper) with intense daily rehab exercises which is far more painful and annoying than the injury itself..!!

not sure some joojeh U21 Keeper could cut it in EPL...!! one screw up and fans will be all over his asss blaming him solely for their losses ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      dont know about MCL but i tore my ACL some years back and it hurt like a modafkah but only for a minute or 2 and the pain subsided rather quickly after a few minutes or so ....!! afterwards it just feels sorta Lagh...loosy goosy, not quite stable but not painful to walks or put weight on..!!
      made a mistake using the muscle below my kneecap for the orthoscopic repair of it (in hindsight shoulda used cadaver ..!? ) and to date my knee is still EStifff AF and sorta painful and i can't bend it completely ... oddly pain n stiffness gets really bad when the weather gets rainy/muggy ..!! off course, having bad case of arthritis running through my family doesnt help either..!!
      anyways it'll likely be more like 5-6 months before he'd feel 100%..!! although he can be rushed i guess a month or two sooner (being a Keeper) with intense daily rehab exercises which is far more painful and annoying than the injury itself..!!
      not sure some joojeh U21 Keeper could cut it in EPL...!! one screw up and fans will be all over his asss blaming him solely for their losses ..!!
      Tore my ACL and Meniscus 3 years, ended up having it repaired via cadaver 2 years ago, still haven't gone back to playing soccer... Randomly hurts at times too, especially if I don't exercise consistently.

When it happened, I was out for the count, could not walk for a good 9-10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
        Tore my ACL and Meniscus 3 years, ended up having it repaired via cadaver 2 years ago, still haven't gone back to playing soccer... Randomly hurts at times too, especially if I don't exercise consistently.

When it happened, I was out for the count, could not walk for a good 9-10 days.
        huh..!! i did an extensive research online on which muscle to use for the repair prior to the surgery..! by far n away, Most complaints were from patients who had used a hammy muscle ...! cadaver and below the kneecap were sorta equally out there too... ultimately i just felt weird having someone else's body part in me so i opted for the blow the knee muscle option but the area below my kneecap where supposed excess muscle was removed for the repair has been hurting the most and feeling so stiff that i simply can't to date bend my right knee totally..!!
        off course i tore out my meniscus along with the ACL when it happened and doc suggested that he should completely remove it since supposed after certain age (30 above) oxigen doesnt quite get to the meniscus area of the knee, hence if stitched back, it wont heal and then doc has to go back in to remove the earlier repaired sections that dont heal..!!? (thats the bs that the doc feed me at least so he wouldnt have to deal with the meniscus repair and just do away with it all together.. ) off course the absence of that meniscus muscle cushioning the knee bones and joint also adds to the pain n suffering afterwards..!!

Comment

Dasilva has been out for a while, Janelt, Wissa, Mbuemo (slight knock) Raya . These are the ones that I can think of.
          Didn't baptisteh also get injured? has he recovered?

So many players getting injured! Obviously something is not right with their level of fitness .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Didn't baptisteh also get injured? has he recovered?
            So many players getting injured! Obviously something is not right with their level of fitness .
            Yes Baptiste is injured too.

I am guessing it is a similarity to Liverpool under Klopp and the amount of injuries that we get. When you play this high intensity football which I am guessing your training sessions are like too then you are bound to have injuries happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

damn how did you do that??

Also I agree with the U21 Jooje keeper. Brentford needs buy some decent keeper! They are litterally f*cked right now!

Comment

He has La Liga experience too. His Spanish cap came when the first team had to isolate due to Covid - he is highly rated though.

Comment

He has La Liga experience too. His Spanish cap came when the first team had to isolate due to Covid - he is highly rated though.
                  I haven't seen him play so I can't judge him but keep in mind that they also need a backup keeper too.

His average sofasport rating was 6.89 back in la liga. Not so great but we have to see how he does. But brentford deffo needs another decent keeper

Comment

I haven't seen him play so I can't judge him but keep in mind that they also need a backup keeper too.
                    His average sofasport rating was 6.89 back in la liga. Not so great but we have to see how he does. But brentford deffo needs another decent keeper
                    They have two young goalies out on loan and two goalies in their B team so will have to promote one of those or if they can recall one off loan. Nothing they can do till Jan transfer window if they want to bring one in.

Comment

They have two young goalies out on loan and two goalies in their B team so will have to promote one of those or if they can recall one off loan. Nothing they can do till Jan transfer window if they want to bring one in.
                      Its a sticky situation . They got about 14 PL games + league cup games untill jan! If Fernandez is not good enough then they are literally screwed! They should've thought about this from beginning! normally teams have 3 goalies that they can rely on!

Comment

For US viewers the Brentford vs Stoke City Carabao Cup match will be on ESPN+ (subscription required) tomorrow 10/27/21 at 2:45 PM EST (NY), 11:45 AM PST (LA). https://www.espn.com/watch/collectio...-live-upcoming . I am rooting for Saman to start and score.

Go Saman!

Comment

Its a sticky situation . They got about 14 PL games + league cup games untill jan! If Fernandez is not good enough then they are literally screwed! They should've thought about this from beginning! normally teams have 3 goalies that they can rely on!
                          They have definitely shot themselves in the foot, none of these other goalies they have have much game experience.

Comment

FYI, There probably won't any streams for the match tonight. Couldn't find any Broadcast info

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              FYI, There probably won't any streams for the match tonight. Couldn't find any Broadcast info
                              It will be here; https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/even...-stream/720277

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                                It's not Televised haji:

https://www.wheresthematch.com/carabao-cup-on-tv/

Comment

Working...
                                X