No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No game time for Saman today - Bidstrup comes on for Onyeka and Wissa for Mbuemo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      How is this situation different than from Jahanbakhsh? Saman not being involved in this team at all…just like ARJ he only gets Cup games here and there.
      In the case of ARJ, the coach was losing game after game, but refused to give their star signing any playing time. And when he did give him playing time, ARJ did pretty well. And then after every good performance he was benched again.

In Saman’s case, the team is winning and Saman is not exactly their biggest signing or star. When a team wins, you cannot argue with the coach’s decision.

I’m not speaking for others, but I was upset at the fact the ARJ was plenty good to play more minutes at BHA and I viewed his exclusion as something more than a technical decision. I still think there was something fishy about his whole situation.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Wissa with yet another game winning goal…..the guy is so freaking clutch.

Another prem win for Brentford…..great game too.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

My stream stopped working in injury time so I missed the winner.

Comment

Wissa with the winner!
            Not too great news for Saman but amazing result for brentford. It’s probably too soon to tell but I see them sitting comfortably middle of the pack this year with the sort of determination and fearlessness they play with

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              Wissa with the winner!
              Not too great news for Saman but amazing result for brentford. It’s probably too soon to tell but I see them sitting comfortably middle of the pack this year with the sort of determination and fearlessness they play with
              Why wissa scoring the winner a bad news fro saman? Yoane Wissa is a FW striker and if you are refering to Liverpool game , they needed to score a goal so they added one extra FW. In todays game he was subed in for Mbuemo (FW).

IMO saman needs to work harder. I don't think he is fit enough to start a match in prem league. Wissa coming in and scoring the winner again shows how the system works. You MUST earn your spot in the team.

I would imagine if Wissa was iranian and he scored a goal against Liverpool and still not start the match people would go crazy here. And guess what if Brentford was a goal up and didn't need to score a goal he wouldn't even get the chance to play today.

Saman must work harder on his fitness. Its premier league ! the hardest league in the world. I don't even think messi can survive in this league.

Comment

Brentford leap frog West Ham and within throwing distance of automatic UCL qual spot

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Janelt was injured before kick off and had to pull out and Baptiste has gone off with what looks a broken arm. Jensen was the sub they brought on.
                  & that’s the most disconcerting point about Sammy’s situation @ Brentford nowadays..!
                  That tells me that he is clearly way in bottom of the pecking order in his CM position @brentford ..!
                  Watched the game, & when Frank opting for his usual high press tactics, he is ill suited & hence probably last choice even as a sub, unless they fall behind badly in a game & need to risk attacking & building up plays from MF rather than the usual direct route over the top..!
                  Like I said before to get minutes in games like today’s (or most EPL matches for that matter ..!) he needs to vastly improve up on his Stamina & prove in training to have the engine to play Combative & high energy, back n forth football for at least 50-60 min nonstop..!
                  & so long Brentford keep getting positive results, I don’t see Frank opting for a different approach to their games ..! & why dafauq should he !??
                  Sorta good news for Sammy though ..! Couple of players who he competes with directly for game minutes crapped out today due to injuries..! Not sure what happened to vitaly!? But that goozoo baptiste looks to be long term absentee with busted shoulder !? Arm !? & that’s the draw back with such a combative style of play ..! Lots of probable injuries & hence a chance for benchwarmers to make a case for themselves..!

Comment

Team is playing well, it is healthy and coach is not changing the winning combination, we all knew he won't be starter. He needs to maximize when he get few min in league and cup matches. That is how he can dictate himself.

Comment

His role is backup to Noorgard. They want and expect more dynamism from their other midfielders so I think his main opportunities will come if Noorgard is injured or rested.

Comment

Depending on the seriousness of Janelt’s and Baptiste’s injuries he could get some game time after the international break. I haven’t seen Onyenka last the full 90 either.

Comment

Props from Brentford

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Props from Brentford
                            I actually have beef with Brentford social media…..saman was the only player to not get shouted out on their Instagram for an international call up. Same thing last time around too….they only mentioned when he played but both times never announced his call up
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He plays as much for Brentford and TM as my amoo tbf.

Comment

it was really disappointing to see him nailed to the bench all game, yesterday ...!!
                                im really hoping that Eskoocher was saving him for SK clash..? but if he gets benched again and not even garner a half of football in our next wcq then it can only be down to his own lousy Fitness and Stamina levels..!!
                                im certain both Frank n even Eskoocher are well aware of his inherent superior quality as a MFder but if both keep him nailed to bench in important, marquee games, then that can only be because he has'nt proven himself in the pre-game trainings to have the necessary fitness and energy levels to earn his spot..!

Comment

Working...
                                X