No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two very clever signings in positions that they needed them in, especially Ajer. Supposedly the hamstring injury that brought Janelt off isn’t serious , I would like them to at least get a new right back to replace Dalsgaard and a better back up for Toney. Any injury to Toney this season and I worry for them.

Comment

Saman has started the friendly , they are putting live text updates on their twitter page.

Comment

Watching the Brentford Twitter regarding the friendly. Not sure if there is stream.

Also am I the only person who has a hard time uploading images on the forum. I can do it from tapa talk and i feel like i used to be able to upload images no prob but lately I "get the image exceeds the size requirement" when I try to upload on a forum post any tips?

https://twitter.com/BrentfordFC/stat...53995313385475

6' Ghoddos' perfect ball inside the full back finds Roerslev who pulls it back to Canos
        Sergi's initial shot is blocked, it is worked back to him and his second effort is deflected behind for a corner
        Evergreen tree 0-0 Honeybee
        #BWDBRE #BrentfordFC

17' That would have been special from Baptiste!

Ghoddos' corner is headed out to the D where Shandon lets fly on the volley, it dips narrowly wide

#BWDBRE #BrentfordFC

Comment

42' Canos tests the handling of Ashmore from 25 yards

The home keeper has a little fumble but gathers before Ghoddos can pounce

🌲 0-1 🐝
          #BWDBRE #BrentfordFC

50' Ghoddos and Canos line up efforts from the edge of the box but they are both blocked by white-shirted defenders
          🌲 0-1 🐝
          #BWDBRE #BrentfordFC

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
            Watching the Brentford Twitter regarding the friendly. Not sure if there is stream.
            Also am I the only person who has a hard time uploading images on the forum. I can do it from tapa talk and i feel like i used to be able to upload images no prob but lately I "get the image exceeds the size requirement" when I try to upload on a forum post any tips?
            https://twitter.com/BrentfordFC/stat...53995313385475
            6' Ghoddos' perfect ball inside the full back finds Roerslev who pulls it back to Canos
            Sergi's initial shot is blocked, it is worked back to him and his second effort is deflected behind for a corner
            #BWDBRE #BrentfordFC
            17' That would have been special from Baptiste!
            Ghoddos' corner is headed out to the D where Shandon lets fly on the volley, it dips narrowly wide
            #BWDBRE #BrentfordFC
            I have the same problem, iv sent pms to Webbie jan bit its still same issue. I got recomended to upload from advanced settings but thats what i allready do.. so iv given up. Had so much stats and good stuff but its so frustrating i cant upload 1 pic eaven and have to resize it to microscope size in paint to upload and still then 1 pic and i cant upload another.
            Years ago i could upload over 10 pictures no probs.. eaven had 15 pics in Angelina thread lol and alot of Daei thread..
            Dont know whats up but its really sad..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              I have the same problem, iv sent pms to Webbie jan bit its still same issue. I got recomended to upload from advanced settins but thats what i already do.. so iv given up. Had so much stats and stiff but its so frustrating i camt upload 1 pic eaven anf have to resize it to microscope size in pain4 to upload and still then 1 pic and i cant upload another.
              Years ago i could upload over 10 pictures no probs.. eaven had 15 pics in Angelina thread lol and alot of Daei thread..
              Dont know whas up but its sad really
              Thanks glad to know its not just me. If u use Tapatalk on mobile you can upload photos. that's what Ive been doing as a work around.

FYI: Ghoddos Subbed off.

10 changes on the hour for The Bees

We're now lining up

Raya
              Stevens, Russell, Racic, Gordon
              Oksanen, Haygarth, Gilbert
              Brook, Valencia, Dervişoğlu

Evergreen tree 0-2 Honeybee
              #BWDBRE #BrentfordFC

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                Thanks glad to know its not just me. If u use Tapatalk on mobile you can upload photos. that's what Ive been doing as a work around.

FYI: Ghoddos Subbed off.

10 changes on the hour for The Bees

We're now lining up

Raya
                Stevens, Russell, Racic, Gordon
                Oksanen, Haygarth, Gilbert
                Brook, Valencia, Dervişoğlu

Evergreen tree 0-2 Honeybee
                #BWDBRE #BrentfordFC
                Thanks! Lol i thought the same when i saw your post.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

wtf he got on his lap, a Drop kit/toilet bag..??
                    probably has to shave before and during HT to keep a trim look..!!?

Comment

Brentford have signed one for the future in Myles Peary-Harris who is 18 and was top scorer in Chelsea’s developmental team last season. Frank has described him as playing best in a ‘8’ position.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation....s-from-chelsea

Comment

FYI no real starters in the friendly tonight so no Ghoddos. It a mix of academy and "trialists"

Comment

Played 60 mins against a weak Watford side. Won 3-1. By the sounds of the match report, he was lively.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...ason-friendly/

Comment

he can ill-afford not to exert himself as a bona fide Starting material in Brentford this offseason..!!

this league is no joke and EPL Teams are wealthy and often very ruthless when it comes to patience with bedding-in periods for players..!!
                            if he remains slow going a la last season, he'd be shipped off or perpetually nailed to bench before he know it..!!
                            anyone remembers what happened to ARJ ...?? and that dude was a club record signing which vastly warranted him a lot more patience on those fronts from his club..!!

with a shroud recruiting dept. like that of brentford, he'd be facing tougher and tougher squad competition for playing minutes in league as weeks will go by and now these guys are given a wealth of cash to work the transfer market, i have no doubt there will be more competition for his playing position arriving sooner than later before regular season kick off ...!!

these are the sorta games he needs to have assists and goals to boot with his good display in MF ...!! Such is the expectations here..... it doesnt matter its realistic or not.... IT IS WHAT IT IS ...!! ITS EPL...!!

Comment

Reading that brief description of the game he was unlucky not to score or get an assist.

Comment

Ghoddos not in the squad against Manchester United

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X