Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice cameo of Saman in this promo video

Comment

Happy to see saman was putting in work during his off time this year. He looks very fit now compared to this time last year. A full preseason on top of this personal training and he should be physically ready. Naturally he is quite a stocky/strong guy and opposition players can just bounce off of him (bit similar to hazard, see arsenal games in EL with ostersunds).

Hopefully by improving his endurance, aerobic capacities his gas tank gets to the point where he can use that natural physique for 90 mins without tiring out, fading from the key situations of the match as he sometimes has a tendency to do when not fresh.

Comment

^Saman be looking like Sam Asghari soon! lol.

Comment

saman has tunred into a bigger key player for team melli than anyone could have thought. huge season coming up for him in club and country

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            saman has tunred into a bigger key player for team melli than anyone could have thought. huge season coming up for him in club and country
            For now (this year), this is the best midfield we have:

----Amiri----Ghoddos---
            --------Ezatollahi--------

By next year, we can convert Amiri to leftback (because of speed, engine and his nafas) and have:

-----Salmani---Ghoddos----
            -----------Ezatolahi---------
            ----Amiri -------------Moharrami--

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
              For now (this year), this is the best midfield we have:

----Amiri----Ghoddos---
              --------Ezatollahi--------

By next year, we can convert Amiri to leftback (because of speed, engine and his nafas) and have:

-----Salmani---Ghoddos----
              -----------Ezatolahi---------
              ----Amiri -------------Moharrami--
              Amiri is a physical specimen but he is currently 33 and by the world cup will be pushing 35. Age catches us all, something to keep in mind.

IMO pecking order at LB today is Amiri, Milad, Hajisafi.

Milad when in form is the most athletic / best all around LB of the bunch. Vahid is the most Intelligent and Hajisafi is a utility player.

It will be interesting to see how things pan out. I don't see skocic rocking the boat too much unless someone has a amazing season.

Saman is a must start for me every game.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Happy to see saman was putting in work during his off time this year. He looks very fit now compared to this time last year. A full preseason on top of this personal training and he should be physically ready. Naturally he is quite a stocky/strong guy and opposition players can just bounce off of him (bit similar to hazard, see arsenal games in EL with ostersunds).

Hopefully by improving his endurance, aerobic capacities his gas tank gets to the point where he can use that natural physique for 90 mins without tiring out, fading from the key situations of the match as he sometimes has a tendency to do when not fresh.
                Beautifully said and good comparison with hazard. The bolder is actually exactly where my confidence came from all along….let’s forget about saman’s great work ethic we know of and can even see. He’s shown that high level of fitness and quickness, speed, etc. already in front of a big premier league team at an earlier time in his career. He’s not 30+ years when players start to slow down this club and the environment they have created for him is exactly what he needs to get back and we saw him take big strides last season and I’m super confident that will continue.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Onyeka signing now confirmed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brentford...16558989692928

A lot of Danish fans on Reddit saying how he was the best defensive midfielder in the league (they meant to say Ezatolahi).

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Onyeka signing now confirmed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brentford...16558989692928

A lot of Danish fans on Reddit saying how he was the best defensive midfielder in the league (they meant to say Ezatolahi).
                    Denmark is a real good stopgap league (launching pad for bigger move). Hope Saeid can move after this year. Another great season by him and I think he can maybe get into a top 5 league.

Comment

Ajer will be announced shortly as well.

Comment

2 very good signings for Brentford they’re picking up perfect fits too IMO that fill a good need
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Brentford will finish higher in the table than Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                            Denmark is a real good stopgap league (launching pad for bigger move). Hope Saeid can move after this year. Another great season by him and I think he can maybe get into a top 5 league.
                            it'll be real hard for him to make that jump straight from veggiebobs .... he'll probably need to make it to league leaders teams and get some CL/ EU action under his belt first like this dude frank..!!? he also fked up big time signing some 5 years contract with a semi-amateur team like veggiebobs.. that'll likely make him bit too pricey to take a punt on and last year he had a month or so of weak form which probably took him off the radar of the top league teams .....! otherwise he woulda been sought after by Midgets to fill their Frank departure..!!
                            he needs to fire his useless agents (shoulda done that years ago) and attain professional representation..!! i can't believe someone with his former CV and pedigree still playing in kiri team like veggiebobs ..! :/

Comment

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...uad-confirmed/

he got another friendly tonight

he looked pretty good to me in the last friendly vs a wimbeldon ...! he looked to be all over MF in a sorta free roaming role , trying to connect their D to attack and overall showed a solid display against a highly motivated, good playing opponents and was sorta involved in the sole goal they scored in first half, mixing it up in their box causing havoc..!

he looked likely to becoming a regular starter for them from my perspective, even to begin the season with..!!?

Comment

ajer is insanely good, what a transfer

Comment

Working...
                                X