• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eriksen is a Brentford player.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Eriksen is a Brentford player.
      direct competition for saman obiously. guess he needs time though to get back to even 90%, but anyone knows his condition right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
        I'll be very surprised if he's a Brentford player in the 22/23 season. I can't see them extending his contract and they will want to recoup some of the £5m they paid for him

I hope he doesn't go to Midjtylland. Dalsgaard went there because 1) he wanted to go back to Denmark for family reasons, 2) he was a free agent.

Midjtylland won't pay Brentford a transfer free for Saman, Brentford tend to poach Midjtylland players but it's rarely the other way round (the arrangement isn't as shady as the likes of Olympiakos / Forest or I suspect this Hull / Fortuna / Turkish league will unfold) and Saman, if he isn't wanted in one of the top leagues would probably wind down his contract and head back to Sweden rather than Denmark. I could see him ending up at Malmo, where he started his career, with Jansson
        yes malmö is not unlikely because they have money for a player like saman. However Saman could be an option in middleeast as well, they will give him a good contract but better than malmö or denmark can

Comment

He’s been training with Ajax to keep himself fit , passed all of his medicals which I’m guessing due to his condition have had to be more extensive. He probably isn’t match fit but it is only a 6 month contract so guessing he will get game time soon.
          Frank was Eriksen’s coach when he played for Denmark u17.

Comment

Denford FC with a big name addition. I hope Saman can work his way into playing time.

Comment

I dream of an Iranian Frank that would take so many Iranian in one of the top league.
              Even bayat slowed down the process

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Is Hull trying to sign every person who's visited f*cking Istanbul or something? They need to relax lol

Comment

Isnt the new owner turkish ???? I think i read that Hull city was bought by a turkish businessman some days agio

Comment

Bad news for Ghoddos, great news for Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Is Hull trying to sign every person who's visited f*cking Istanbul or something? They need to relax lol

These are the players they are singing today.

Comment

any deadline day move outa Denford beckoning for our boy ..?:/

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

These are the players they are singing today.
                          Great signings….I wish Brentford would have offered saman as a loanee too would have been ideal
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maybe change the thread tittle to 'Saman Ghoddos @ Benchford FC | 2021-22'

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I dream of an Iranian Matthew Benham that would take so many Iranian in one of the top league.
                              Even bayat slowed down the process
                              Fixed it for you

Comment

Guys, I have not followed Samans games, so I need the input you guys can provide me with:

Is he deserving of a starting spot? Wheter you guys answer yes or no, please give me reasons and arguments as to why.

Comment

Working...
                                X