Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Yes bro. As i explained before its not about his performance its about race. Majority of brentford fans are EDL fans who are racist!

I saw on Brentford forum: https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...erpool.136696/

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Just look at their fans in the stadium man, bunch of racist chavs/skinheads who are racist towards brown people . Wish newcastle or any PL teams would offer for saman so he can leave this club. The coach is obviously nationlist and the fans are full of shite .

Comment

Just look at their fans in the stadium man, bunch of racist chavs/skinheads who are racist towards brown people . Wish newcastle or any PL teams would offer for saman so he can leave this club. The coach is obviously nationlist and the fans are full of shite .
        Well I wasn't trying to generalize Brentford fans as a whole like that or anything based on a couple of idiots because they have great fans too from what I saw that like Saman. From the thread, it looks like it's being dealt with though which is nice. There was another thread too in regards to the Manchester United game which looks like it's also being addressed.

Regarding the manager, the footballing world didn't take too kindly to Tomas Frank's comments about Sancho, especially Manchester United fans. In my opinion, it was a bit low and distasteful. Obviously, you're not expected to beat Manchester United because they are not a must-win game, but don't come out like that when you don't win.

With that being said, I do wish Saman would get more game time though. If he doesn't see any game time against Wolves on Saturday, the next game which he'll probably see some game time is against Everton in FA Cup on February 5.

Comment

Presumably you've been to a combined total of zero games to Brentford, Newcastle or any other football stadium as you are too busy compiling stereotypes from refreshing your socials. Idiotic post.

Comment

Benched

Comment

7 Portuguese players in the Wolves XI. Martin Luther King didn't die for this.

Comment

Doesn't look too happy

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Doesn't look too happy
                  Well he's had 6 months to find a team that actually wants to play him, at some point this is as much on him as is on Dumbass Frank

Comment

At this point he’s so deeply dug into that bench I think Jensen could shag Frankes mom and Saman still wouldn’t start

Comment

Horrible collision of two Brentford players. Henry and Jensen. OF Thomas the clown didn't sub in Saman for either player.
                      The subs were concussion subs, so leaves Brentford with two remaining subs.

Comment

GAme is now paused because of a drone over the stadium.

Comment

Someone check to see if Saman has the controller. He must be bored on there.

Comment

Wissa warming up, lol

Comment

Wissa on because Frank is a predictable clown

Comment

Saman warming up

Comment

Working...
                                X