• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman warming up on the side
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Let's go Brentford. Huge win

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Second sub - bidstrup for onyeka

Brentford nearly get their 3rd goal from a corner nicely struck corner
        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-13-2021, 01:42 PM.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Third sub - bidstrup for onyeka

Brentford nearly get their 3rd goal from a corner nicely struck corner
          They’ve only made 2 subs

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Arsenal done nothing with the possession - Brentford have let them have the ball to play on the press and the counter. Set up perfectly.
            Arsenal is pulling a BHA. All possession and nothing to show for it! Come one. get Saman on the field at least for a few minutes.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              Arsenal is pulling a BHA. All possession and nothing to show for it! Come one. get Saman on the field at least for a few minutes.
              the guy with the error is from BHA...
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Probably no Saman tonight. His team looked very good though. He’ll get his moment this season no doubt.

Comment

3rd sub no Saman

Comment

No Saman but huge win for Bretford. It's a long season. Hopefully Saman gets his shot

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Now the third sub is made - Marcus Forss replaces Mbuemo who put in an excellent shift today.

Understand the no saman decision as much as it upsets me but he’ll be involved in the coming weeks I’m not worried
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Bidstrup a lot more defence minded - 2-0 up and they needed someone to shore up the middle towards the end of the game. Maybe without the Ajer injury he would have got some minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Arsenal is a great team to go up against when you're a team that everyone expects to lose.
                          This is a classic Arsenal display. Pathetic. Yes, I'm an Arsenal fan
                          They should have tried to sign Hajsafi he would fit in nicely there
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Is a long season and brentford showed last year they are very succeptible to periods of squad fatigue, inconsistency.

Also frank showed whenever ghoddos did good in cameos and cup matches he was rewarded with league starts.

Just needs to take his chance when it comes

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Is a long season and brentford showed last year they are very succeptible to periods of squad fatigue, inconsistency.

Also frank showed whenever ghoddos did good in cameos and cup matches he was rewarded with league starts.

Just needs to take his chance when it comes
                              He has more competition this season. Too early to make a call, but I'm not holding my breath that Saman gets any more EPL minutes than JB did last season.

Cup matches, a different story.

Comment

This is a huge win and a great start for the Bees.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X