Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    I'm driving over an hour into the epicentre of Omicron-land to brave arctic temperatures and miss a Liverpool game for this crap, if our boy doesn't start I'm going to be seething.

I assume streams will be available so spot the Islamic Republic flag by the corner flag next to the Chelsea supporter scum.
    Stupid Idea at this point in time, isn't it?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I'm driving over an hour into the epicentre of Omicron-land to brave arctic temperatures and miss a Liverpool game for this crap, if our boy doesn't start I'm going to be seething.

I assume streams will be available so spot the Islamic Republic flag by the corner flag next to the Chelsea supporter scum.
      Be safe Taz jaan. Please wear a mask and I wouldn't hesitate to do double ... and of course, thank you for being there to support Saman. You deserve to enjoy this, please do so

Go Saman!

Comment

shame that covid has robbed saman of his momentum the past couple of weeks

Comment

this would be a perfect game for Sammy to get the starting nod .... but i have a feeling that he'll again will be brought off the bench..!! :/
          im gonna be real pissed if Frank party-baziasho ziadi bekonneho start that lightweight wanker Jenssen ahead of our boy..!!

Comment

Damet Garm (literally). I’ll be watching for you from the US side of the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Be safe Taz jaan. Please wear a mask and I wouldn't hesitate to do double ... and of course, thank you for being there to support Saman. You deserve to enjoy this, please do so
              Go Saman!
              Being next to Chelsea fans as well with a flag - I would advise Taz to also wear some knights armour.

Comment

Ghoddos not starting

Comment

wth ... terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Being next to Chelsea fans as well with a flag - I would advise Taz to also wear some knights armour.
                    or at least a hard hat/rain coat..?
                    so whats the starting line up ? 😤

whatta kiri line up..! chelsea was there for taking and Frank rid..!! .... Sammy even got some 3-4 direct competitors awaiting on the bench for minutes... fk i should probably be going to get my work done instead...?
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 12-22-2021, 12:01 PM.

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        or at least a hard hat/rain coat..?
                        so whats the starting line up ? 😤

whatta kiri line up..! chelsea was there for taking and Frank rid..!! .... Sammy even got some 3-4 direct competitors awaiting on the bench for minutes... fk i should probably be going to get my work done instead...?
                        Spare a thought for Taz.

Comment

Opting for jensen ahead of saman is a total joke….jensen has had one or maybe two decent performances with double the amount of opportunities saman has had. Frank is just simply not being fair at this point and I have to say I am a bit surprised by that.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Spare a thought for Taz.
                            yea man , forget just the shirt....!!
                            i think sammy needs to completely strip after the match and hand him his full uniform to continue to keep Taz as a fan ...!!
                            if for nothin else, at least to hand the poor lad warm/dry clothes in frigid conditions ..!!

ps
                            prediction...!!
                            CFC to bring big guns of the bench and nick the win today, with Sammy featuring some lousy 5-10 minutes off the bench and blamed for the loss...!!? :/

Comment

0-0 at half time

Comment

Lol, makes two subs and none are Saman.
                                Such a 🤡

Comment

Working...
                                X