No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at the subs I think he will - to me he is first choice to come on for the three in midfield and Frank likes to keep it fresh in the middle.

Comment

Beautiful ball from Toney flicked to Mbuemo who strikes it nicely but hits the bar and goes out!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Brentford will be europa league spots at the end of the season, mark my words

Comment

Brentford score! 1-0!

Beautiful striker from caños dribbling it by cutting inside into the box from the left flank
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lovely goal from Canos.

Comment

nice goal but was for most part against the run of play as the early possession was largely 70-30 dominated by arsenal
              they been playing better as a team since though

arsenal have dogshitt for strikers or they woulda been the team leading by now

Comment

Arsenal done nothing with the possession - Brentford have let them have the ball to play on the press and the counter. Set up perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Arsenal done nothing with the possession - Brentford have let them have the ball to play on the press and the counter. Set up perfectly.
                  Azmoun headlining Arsenal attack and they be 2-1 up now ..!!
                  better and more clinical attackers in the league will have a field day against brentford with so much possession in their half of the pitch and if brentford they remain this toothless building from the back and holding some mf possession and keep booting it forward hoping for a sudden press for a chance the other way

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    nice goal but was for most part against the run of play as the early possession was largely 70-30 dominated by arsenal
                    they been playing better as a team since though

arsenal have dogshitt for strikers or they woulda been the team leading by now
                    Brentford has played a beautiful half of footy IMO….They have done well to create chances, look organized defensively and solid with the ball and on counters as you expect from a Frank set up. First half in prem history and they looked like the more experienced and organized of the two
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Brentford just plays like a team that is hungry, nothing to lose, having fun on the pitch. Yes they are under pressure in possession but you don't feel like they are threatened. I think the big thing for them as with any team in the league is pacing. Its a long season and if they go out of the gates too hard they can slow down after christmas break.

Comment

Arsenal is a great team to go up against when you're a team that everyone expects to lose.
                        This is a classic Arsenal display. Pathetic. Yes, I'm an Arsenal fan

Comment

Onyeka looks uncomfortable - could see Saman coming on.

Comment

Pinnock looks a little shaky this second half I think he might be one of the subs for Brentford. He’s gotten beat twice in dangerous spots now….not sure why frank opted for him instead of sorenson
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Watching this game, you can see why players that don’t press or graft don’t get lots of minutes in EPL. Unless your team is losing and you need to bring a genius with that magic touch, shot or assist!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

2-0!!! Norgard scores and assist from the first sub sorenson!

Brentford has had a few more quality chances this half and hasn’t converted so I’m glad they got this one to give them the 2 goal cushion
                                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-13-2021, 01:43 PM.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X