X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Saman has returned back to Brentford to start off preseason training:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CROYSPOI...dium=copy_link

Our boy is looking as slender as ever! Right on time as he looks to make his premier league debut this year. Huge season for him IMO, I’m super excited to watch him play in the prem and live out his dream.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

So excited. Feel like because of his successful season with Brentford, he can actually succeed there.

Comment

Comment

Hope he trains hard the off season and come to the camp in better shape, because the competition will be more tight. He had his up and down last year so hope he is award of the big challenge ahead of himself.
        Good kid and probably our best guy as CAM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Gündoğan Bayad bere jolo Saman boogh bezane ..!
          Sammy miterekoone EPL o emsaal

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Could be an tooth-paste/khamir dandoon va meswak poster commercial aswell
            Dude had superwhite teeth
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Saman has returned back to Brentford to start off preseason training:
              https://www.instagram.com/p/CROYSPOI...dium=copy_link
              Our boy is looking as slender as ever! Right on time as he looks to make his premier league debut this year. Huge season for him IMO, I’m super excited to watch him play in the prem and live out his dream.
              This season will be the revenge of Saman, after all the headache with the ban and fine and cas long procedure, he has gotten a full pre season without stress. He will own PL, its just my feeling tha he will OWN his opponents and be making a big move next season.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Believe in Saman
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  This season will be the revenge of Saman, after all the headache with the ban and fine and cas long procedure, he has gotten a full pre season without stress. He will own PL, its just my feeling tha he will OWN his opponents and be making a big move next season.
                  Khoda as dahanet beshnaveh most ppl know saman is my favorite current TM player I have always wanted to see him in the prem and he has deserved it for a while now. I have no doubt he will elevate his game to new heights this year and he is clearly reporting to camp on day 1 looking READY after a nice holiday in Sweden with his family and friends. Back to work for the big boss
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guess who

Comment

Brentford have been quiet on transfer front but think they will make some big announcements soon. They need it to make this team competitive in PL.

First one is Frank Onyeka, CDM/CM of danish champs Midtjylland for around EU 10 mio. He will add another strong presence to their engine room to go with Janelt, Da Silva, Norsgaard, should be a good selection of PL quality defensive/central midfielders. Leaves Jensen and Ghoddos in slightly more advanced midfield / creative roles. Remains to be seen if they sign another there.

Second is probably most crucial in my opinion. Kristoffer Ajer, very highly rated CB of Celtic. Apparently he has rejected Leverkusen in favor of brentford. Will cost EU 13.5 mio and is extremely needed. Their CB selection looked super weak in championship last year.

They are probably in the market for a right back and 1 more wing option (Harry wilson youngster of liverpool mentioned) to complete their summer business. If they make these 4 signings I think they have a very solid squad overall. One very good CB, Super deep and strong in midfield, one excellent CF and then a collection of others who can all catch form at different times (Canos, Mbuemo, Ghoddos in this category)

Comment

^yup they certainly are in dire need of EPL level quality CB...! possibly two, then they looked weak on the RB front next .... everywhere else on the pitch it will be cover/depth option as they had enough quality to survive their first relegation fight ?? CDM would be the next most cover required..!! they could save themselves a pretty penny and snatch Saeed on the cheap from veggie bob..??
                        i think they should also sign another Oldie Veteran EPL CB on the cheap for further cover in their backline... they simply can't afford to be giving up too many tokhmy early goals in EPL cause cause replies on the other side of the pitch will be of far higher difficulty levels than they are used to in Championship and could succumb to a lot of narrow defeats on their way to relegation..!!

what happened to that one oldie CB dude who used to always partner up Dunk before Pothead's arrival to the club moved him to permanent bench and had to leave the club..?? forgot his name..? he was pretty damn Solid veteran EPL level CB which can probably be had for pennies on the dollar by now..?? as depth for Brentford

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          ^yup they certainly are in dire need of EPL level quality CB...! possibly two, then they looked weak on the RB front next .... everywhere else on the pitch it will be cover/depth option as they had enough quality to survive their first relegation fight ?? CDM would be the next most cover required..!! they could save themselves a pretty penny and snatch Saeed on the cheap from veggie bob..??
                          i think they should also sign another Oldie Veteran EPL CB on the cheap for further cover in their backline... they simply can't afford to be giving up too many tokhmy early goals in EPL cause cause replies on the other side of the pitch will be of far higher difficulty levels than they are used to in Championship and could succumb to a lot of narrow defeats on their way to relegation..!!

what happened to that one oldie CB dude who used to always partner up Dunk before Pothead's arrival to the club moved him to permanent bench and had to leave the club..?? forgot his name..? he was pretty damn Solid veteran EPL level CB which can probably be had for pennies on the dollar by now..?? as depth for Brentford
                          You are talking about Shane Duffy. He was lent out to Celtics last year but he played poorly and was returned to Brighton after six months... He is still at Brighton and I am sure he could be had on the cheaps. But in this case, you get what you pay for... He used to be strong but he seem to have gotten out of shape in a big way. He is also not very good with his feet and is tall hand can score on corners.

Comment

Shane Duffy is a big no no and had a terrible season at Celtic , their fans are glad to see the back of home.

I didn’t realise that Dalsgaard had left - thought he was a very solid option at right back and could cover in the centre. He is now at Midjtyland, who lost their first game of the season tonight and should replace Onyeka with Ezatolahi.

I am really interested to see how Brentford start their season. They actually have an ok start with fixtures, Arsenal at home first game with a packed stadium will be special for them.

Comment

This season's kits:
                              https://www.reddit.com/r/PremierLeag...l_2122_season/

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/...eper-kits.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                              X