No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will get game time over the next week. Brentford play again on Thursday night and then again next Sunday. Then it is a busy schedule for the rest of December and Onyeka is in African Cup of Nations in January too.

Comment

They are 1-0 up at half time thanks to a Toney penalty . Low quality game from both teams, Canos in particular has been horrendous. Onyeka won the penalty and then nearly set up another for Mbeumo.

Comment

Brentford still 1-0 up but been mostly Everton this half. Canos has been horrible still and could have been sent off. He plays in quite a forward position for Brentford , maybe Saman could do a job there.
        Baptiste came on for Noorgard.

Comment

Canos has been trash, I’m shocked he gets this much playing time for the crap free kicks he delivers.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Canos has been trash, I’m shocked he gets this much playing time for the crap free kicks he delivers.
            Wasn’t just his set pieces , was his crosses all game and his passing. He plays quite far forward , the three centre backs do a lot of the defensive work so Henry and Canos don’t have to. With Samans quality on the ball he would be a much better option there.

Game finished 1-0. Toney was a beast in the second half defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Wasn’t just his set pieces , was his crosses all game and his passing. He plays quite far forward , the three centre backs do a lot of the defensive work so Henry and Canos don’t have to. With Samans quality on the ball he would be a much better option there.

Game finished 1-0. Toney was a beast in the second half defensively.
              Toney reminded me a lot of Taremi in this match. He was all over the pitch defending and attacking. What a player.

Comment

Thomas frank is too predictable! If I can predict his game plan 3 days before the game then sureley other teams can do it 100x better! IMO he needs to change his tactics ! It just way too simple now, its just not up to premier league level!

Looks like i Jynxed Canos! he was shit for like 9 weeks and now he has been perfoming well ( over the past 2-3 games).
                onyeka also played good today. Saman needs to step his game if he wants to take onyeka's place.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Toney reminded me a lot of Taremi in this match. He was all over the pitch defending and attacking. What a player.
                  Exactly , he sacrifices some of his attacking output for the good of the team. The only problem is that when they then counter he is too far back and they are relying on Mbeumo, Canos and in this game Onyeka to be further afield. They really do need one of their central three to be more offensive to give Toney the chance to be in the box. I think he only had one touch in the box in this game and that was the penalty he took.

Comment

They got lucky today. They played very poor.

They sometimes regress to this low quality championship style game where they think long ball bezan ziresh to toney and mbuemo will work.

It does not work. janelt looking in better shape which is huge for brentford. I think frank needs to change it up a little at the front, maybe play back 4 instead of 5 where canos is useless.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I think against a team they play to attack against they should have saman and wissa on.

Wissa and saman have that quality to get things moving. Mbuemo and Toney are easily neutralized if they arent given the chance to run in behind or dont get service in the box. Saman can provide service and wissa is unpredictable and has that X factor I fail to see in mbuemo
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I agree with you bro. Specially on the saman and wissa idea! Thomas franks needs to stop this old fashioned physical ugly football! It doesn't fit premier league anymore! They got few good results in the beginning because teams weren't familiar with their system! But now most teams know how Brentford plays!

Look at Manchester United! when solskjaer was in charge he kept most quality players like sancho out on bench becuase they didn't fit his tactics! But look what happened when ole left and he got the chance to play with Micheal carrick in charge! He got 2 starter games and scored 2 goals!

Thomas frank must change his form of playing! Start some nice passing football with less physical contacts in game and more compessing! Modern german football! Something like 4-3-1-2 With saman playing his favourite position (behind strickers) .

I guarantee you that if they bring a modern german manager saman will be fixed and brentford will be doing much better!

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        They got lucky today. They played very poor.

They sometimes regress to this low quality championship style game where they think long ball bezan ziresh to toney and mbuemo will work.

It does not work. janelt looking in better shape which is huge for brentford. I think frank needs to change it up a little at the front, maybe play back 4 instead of 5 where canos is useless.
                        Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        I think against a team they play to attack against they should have saman and wissa on.

Wissa and saman have that quality to get things moving. Mbuemo and Toney are easily neutralized if they arent given the chance to run in behind or dont get service in the box. Saman can provide service and wissa is unpredictable and has that X factor I fail to see in mbuemo

Comment

missed the game, but i guess glad didnt miss much..!! ?
                          so i gather he didnt feature from bench at all and Brentford got a lucky narrow win mostly due to Toney's high output defensive and countering efforts..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            missed the game, but i guess glad didnt miss much..!! ?
                            so i gather he didnt feature from bench at all and Brentford got a lucky narrow win mostly due to Toney's high output defensive and countering efforts..?
                            Also due to Everton lacking any real attacking threat until Gray came on. No Richarlison and DCL.

Comment

Such a Brentford signing, haha. Good player though.

Comment

will be good for their cb problems

Comment

Working...
                                X