No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all these 433 442 , 2D vs 1DM blah blah discussion are mostly irrelevant and Does Not excuse skoochieman not giving him any minutes vs UAE, nor SK...!
    More important fact is that He is flat out a higher Pedigree /quality Footballer than many of our starters in those matches across the MF and Winger position..!
    and as is , he is in plenty good enough of a fitness and form currently to figure in a far more affective and impact of player vs both of our earlier WCQ oppositions , even so SK, who surprisingly didnt look as quick playing and passing as in years prior ..!
    sure i can buy the idea that he may still lack the optimal energy and stamina levels to Start and effectively perform admirably vs the more Elite teams of EPL for 75-90min , like the last Chelsea match ..! but imo, he woulda easily figured in large and had the ability and sufficient fitness to match and (even exceed) the overall Quality Level of the game and Speed of Play in our earlier WCQs ..!
    He certainly woulda provided us with much more Teeth Attacking wise and still had the energy levels to pull back and help secure our backline too..! sure, he may not have logged on as many miles on his GPS Corset as Ahmad Nour, Amiri, ARJ, Gholi but he woulda made up for much of that with far more shroud Defensive Positioning and intelligent Combination Play, and would likely not have committed half as many silly turn-overs as those above, hence no need for running cluelessly, trying to make up for your retarded giveaways..!!
    I mean look at Saeed for evidence of how a Higher Overall Caliber MFder can more than make up for lack of Optimal Fitness by being in the right place at the right times Most Often and have the Class and Composure to make the proper and accurate passes and doing everything else required of him with simplicity and little Sophistication and Class that simply 2 notches above the level of any domestic goozoo competing with him in TM DM Position..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 10-19-2021, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      all these 433 442 , 2D vs 1DM blah blah discussion are mostly irrelevant and Does Not excuse skoochieman not giving him any minutes vs UAE, nor SK...!
      More important fact is that He is flat out a higher Pedigree /quality Footballer than many of our starters in those matches across the MF and Winger position..!
      and as is , he is in plenty good enough of a fitness and form currently to figure in a far more affective and impact of player vs both of our earlier WCQ oppositions , even so SK, who surprisingly didnt look as quick playing and passing as in years prior ..!
      sure i can buy the idea that he may still lack the optimal energy and stamina levels to Start and effectively perform admirably vs the more Elite teams of EPL for 75-90min , like the last Chelsea match ..! but imo, he woulda easily figured in large and had the ability and sufficient fitness to match and (even exceed) the overall Quality Level of the game and Speed of Play in our earlier WCQs ..!
      He certainly woulda provided us with much more Teeth Attacking wise and still had the energy levels to pull back and help secure our backline too..! sure, he may not have logged on as many miles on his GPS Corset as Ahmad Nour, Amiri, ARJ, Gholi but he woulda made up for much of that with far more shroud Defensive Positioning and intelligent Combination Play, and would likely not have committed half as many silly turn-overs as those above, hence no need for running cluelessly, trying to make up for your retarded giveaways..!!
      I mean look at Saeed for evidence of how a Higher Overall Caliber MFder can more than make up for lack of Optimal Fitness by being in the right place at the right times Most Often and have the Class and Composure to make the proper and accurate passes and doing everything else required of him with simplicity and little Sophistication and Class that simply 2 notches above the level of any domestic goozoo competing with him in TM DM Position..!
      You win baba. I am tired of trying to explain why I think Skocic is doing what he is doing when no one wants to listen and just want to complain "Why is Ghoddos not playing... Fire Skocic". I think I am going to Amazon and order one of them "pedigree meters" that you have and just find the 10 players with the highest pedigree and call it TM.

BTW, I love Ghoddos and am sure that he will play a very important role in our qualification and WC campaign. Also, it is not like he has not gotten any playing time. He played one half against Syria and 30+ minutes against Iraq and although he was decent, he was no better or worse than other players. Now, I don't form my opinion of him based on these two outings but I am not going to act like he is heads and shoulders above everyone else and a crime is being committed for not playing him. He is good, he deserves to play an important role and I am sure he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        But don't we get upset when Taremi moves away from goal and has to come back to pick up the ball?
        Exactly, that would happen less if there was better service to him. Strikers come deeper when there is a lack of service and they want to try and influence the game , leaving less options up front.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          If Ghoddos is smart he'll keep on developing his fitness (which in all fairness he already has, but keep on building!) and his bite (thankfully the EPL is probably the best league to develop that).

I'm sure his time time will come for TM.
          I hope it does too but he is now 28 and with the injuries that he had throughout his career - my worry would be how long left he is at a peak level. We need to take advantage of his abilities now.

Comment

Comment

@ 4:22

Used the wrong technique. Should've dinked it over Mendy and he would've had a goal!

Comment

Saman on the bench - game has kicked off at home to Leicester.

Comment

Brentford started well and unlucky not to be up.

Comment

Tielemans has just scored a beauty for Leicester. Brentford had enough chances to be be at least couple of goals up before that goal.

Comment

Youri Tielemans, azize delam.

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Tielemans has just scored a beauty for Leicester. Brentford had enough chances to be be at least couple of goals up before that goal.
                      That's what £32 million buys you. World class. Won't be here next year with the way he's playing.

Comment

I would love him at Liverpool , quality player.

Comment

Brentford been the better team this half but same problem they have had in other games. Lots of good play and chances but not taking them.

Comment

Of the 3 teams promoted to the Premiership this season I have to say Brentford definitely look the best.

Comment

Saman was warming up before the goal :/

Comment

Im at the game. Frank has twice been talking to Ghoddos on the sidelines very animated. He should come on very soon so long as Brentford done score

Comment

Working...
                                X