Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    yea fk this bs .....chickenshitt thomas

they need a real special Play/Pass to really undo this lively totts MF/Defense..... this bs overly predictable passing and play of brentford aint gonna cut it.... simple as ...!!
    Brentford reminded me of iran back in 2000 where we played the "bekesh ziresh" tactics! Brentford cant even pull 3 direct passes together!

Comment

So having 1 mediocre game in his start against Newcastle entirely diminishes his chances even as a sub even though he produced the previous times he was subbed in???

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        LOL, you skipped work just to watch this game bro?
        i know .... pretty silly decision .... however i certainly wasnt looking forward to doing today's tasks either...!! made it an easy decison.. beside Saman and Mehdi domestic club games are the only ones i look forward to ... the rest of the lot i can't be arsed to skip work for

Comment

Nothing useful from Onyeka or Jensen or Wissa. Honestly when Ghoddos comes on and slots behind the forwards I feel it gives Brentford a lot more danger moving forward. Disappointed in the management decisions here.

Comment

Same plans, same disappointing results. Frank needs to come up with a new plan (which includes Saman), otherwise they'll continue to drop in the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              So having 1 mediocre game in his start against Newcastle entirely diminishes his chances even as a sub even though he produced the previous times he was subbed in???
              so it seems ....
              he only has himself to blame to be fair..!!
              he's had plenty of time now to get in fitness and form required to be a consistent minutes player in this league .... and he has simply failed to do so...!!
              if wasnt playing for a newly promoted, relatively poor and optionless EPL Club, he most likely woulda been shipped off by now anyhow....!! his fitness and stamina has proven time and time again to be subpar... simple as that..!!
              he either take that personal and steps it up on those fronts or he may even get dumped from this lowly EPL club before long which could well put his position in TM in the run up to World cup in a tailspin as well..!
              he was flat out draggin ass, in his last Brentford and TM game, as such deserves no minutes

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                yea and fvcking son scored ! F* off frank with this shitty style of play!
                I would play Saman instead of Mbuema next match, this guy is a false 9, he should get the chance in attack. Do you remember how many goals he scored for Östersund, he was playing as a forward

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                  I would play Saman instead of Mbuema next match, this guy is a false 9, he should get the chance in attack. Do you remember how many goals he scored for Östersund, he was playing as a forward
                  Saman's favorit position (according to himself) is to play behind strikers. Frank plays with 3-5-2 which is a deffensive style of play with 3 center mids thats totally destroys the attacking creativity of players like saman and dasilva or even canos! He should change the formation to 4-3-3 and drop this parking the bus nonesense!

This onyeka guy has been pretty shit! He has 12 games (714 minutes) and 0 goals and 0 assists! The only reason he is choosen over saman is his physique. Saman has 1 goal and 1 assist in just 7 games (253 minutes) !

Mbuema replaced with Wissa . Saman replaced with onyeka. I think would work better.

Hopefully frank can get his shit together and starts more attacking football next season!

Comment

I definitely think Wissa would have been starting by now if it wasn’t for his injury, there is only so long ‘hitting the woodwork 7 times’ can get Mbeumo.

Quick turn round to the game on Sunday against Leeds, who are not playing as open as they were last season. Noorgard and Canos are both one booking away from a suspension.

Comment

as long as he scores against chelsea im happy, and hopefuly a overhead kick goal

Brentford vs Chelsea games coming up
                      cup quarter finals: 21/22/12 and premier league 22/04/02
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Saman's favorit position (according to himself) is to play behind strikers. Frank plays with 3-5-2 which is a deffensive style of play with 3 center mids thats totally destroys the attacking creativity of players like saman and dasilva or even canos! He should change the formation to 4-3-3 and drop this parking the bus nonesense!

This onyeka guy has been pretty shit! He has 12 games (714 minutes) and 0 goals and 0 assists! The only reason he is choosen over saman is his physique. Saman has 1 goal and 1 assist in just 7 games (253 minutes) !

Mbuema replaced with Wissa . Saman replaced with onyeka. I think would work better.

Hopefully frank can get his shit together and starts more attacking football next season!
                        If Frank stops with his coward formation and park the bus nonsense, I swear he could have a winning game with Saman in a more attacking position playing behind Toney. They would start to get much better results and a more beautiful attacking football. Didn’t he play 4 3 3 in Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                          If Frank stops with his coward formation and park the bus nonsense, I swear he could have a winning game with Saman in a more attacking position playing behind Toney. They would start to get much better results and a more beautiful attacking football. Didn’t he play 4 3 3 in Championship?
                          Frank admitted that he is playing deffensive and physical football (aka ugly)! I mean frank had a plan and it was to stay in premier league! He said " Its okay to deffend a little more than we used too", this means that he is goal and plan is to stay PL!

But IMO he has a team full of talent that could play beautifull football if they are given the chance.

And yes they did play 4-3-3 and 3-4-1-2 back in championship. Saman was fixed in both position and this season they bought onyeka which has replaced saman.

Comment

Frank admitted that he is playing deffensive and physical football (aka ugly)! I mean frank had a plan and it was to stay in premier league! He said " Its okay to deffend a little more than we used too", this means that he is goal and plan is to stay PL!

But IMO he has a team full of talent that could play beautifull football if they are given the chance.

And yes they did play 4-3-3 and 3-4-1-2 back in championship. Saman was fixed in both position and this season they bought onyeka which has replaced saman.
                            Onyeka isn’t half the player Saman is, the only advantage he has over him is his physique. Am I right?

Comment

what yall think about Ghoddos -->BHA in this winter transfer window
                              I think he could fit in, he would probably fit more than on brentford bench..
                              I know, bha=blaaaah
                              but potter and saman was togheter in ostersund = success
                              maybe a season loan ?
                              anyone missed following potter games ?
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Saman on bench. Few surprises

Comment

Working...
                                X