No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greedy assss jansssen missed sitter should pass the ball for tap in to ghodoos

Comment

they concede
      2-1 now
      this keeper is gonna cost them a lotta points in epl...!!?

Comment

Ex Brentford and Walsall player with the goal for Stoke.

Comment

Beautiful dribble into the box and then a little chip pass in the box to set up a dangerous chance that got blocked by a defender then hit over the bar in the rebound
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I haven't watched the first half but his passes were mostly off in the second so far.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He is doing all the hard work and then some time his final pass let’s him down. His hustle etc has been great, just needs to be a bit cuter with his passes.

Comment

Damn! Saman with a beautiful ball through to Toney putting him 1v1 with the stoke keeper but toney’s shot gets saved by the GK. Saman got the second rebound with his left foot and hit it over the bar.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Was a lovely ball by him, Toney should finish that.

Comment

Now that was a beautiful pass. Toney missed v1v.

Comment

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this but the Stoke CB Souttar is Aussie international and rumoured to be on the shopping list of Premier League clubs.

Comment

Good game by Ghoddos. I hope he starts in the World Cup Qualifiers

Comment

Great 90 minutes in the tank for Ghoddos and good confidence booster for him and Brentford. I think he played CAM the whole game.

Comment

The 7 out of 8 teams left in the cup are PL sides. Tottenham, City most likely, Arsenal, Pool, Brighton/Leicester,etc.
                            So it will tough QF and the rest...

Comment

City on the verge of losing on penalties.

West Ham just beat them on pens. City have won this trophy 4 years in a row.

Comment

For the first time in 111 years of trying, Brentford have won in Stoke!

Comment

Working...
                                X