Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Such a Brentford signing, haha. Good player though.
    hahah £6 mill for a player that doesn't fit Premier league standards? His physique is no where near premier league standards for center-back. Premier league strikers will eat him alive!

Naw I don't think its happening! Not even close to play in championship with that level of physique! Maybe for russian league

Comment

I think we will see 1 or 2 changes in tommos game against tottenham! Man I wanna see saman vs son !

I think the line up will be
      =========Fernandez========
      ====Goode,,,,,Pinnock,,,,,,Jansson
      Canos, Onyeka, Norgaard Janelt, Henry
      =======Toney,,,,,,,Wissa========

Saman will be on bench! and we'll see the same old game plan! Saman will only come up untill they are a goal down and need to score! they will be playing same as usual; physical and deffensive football!

Injuries: Zanka ,Fosu and ajer are still injured!
      Josh Dasilva is back ! Very good news for saman! almost 99% of the games that Josh has played saman has been in the squad or has played in the game. This would change their formation from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3 <-- something we wanna see! more attacking football!

Comment

Big games coming up for saman and I think can have big implications on his future…..he’s been very solid overall for Brentford this season and more solid performances will lead to more chances for him in bigger games later in the season. Hope he keeps it up
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saman in november highlight pictures:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Big games coming up for saman and I think can have big implications on his future…..he’s been very solid overall for Brentford this season and more solid performances will lead to more chances for him in bigger games later in the season. Hope he keeps it up
            Dara jan , I don't really think its the matter of performing well or not! its just the fact that Frank is looking for physical players to start ! I think thomas frank has started playing deffensive and cautious football in premier league so they can secure their spot in PL. In championship they played pretty attacking football with 4-3-3 and 3-4-1-2 In 99% of their games . But in premier league they've been playing deffensive football with 3-5-2 formation. Saman is a technical player and not really a physical player when it comes to deffending.

Quoting Frank
            We defend a bit more in the Premier League so we need to understand it is OK to only defend, like we did second-half against Everton. I would like us to be better there but it’s a learning process and we are getting better every day.
            Hopefully next season they change their formation back to 4-3-3 so saman can fix his spot.

Comment

Really hope Saman makes it work soon, I am starting to get worried about his chances in England.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Match day tomorrow vs. Tottenham 11:30am PST. Will be an away match for the Bees.

Comment

Saman benched .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Saman benched .
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXyryUHItuc

Thomas Frank Doesn't Care About Iranian People

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Thomas Frank Doesn't Care About Iranian People
                      hahaha i remember this clip. it was all over facebook but joke aside Frank is playing deffensive physical football. Saman is a technical player which doesn't fit the current game plan. When they concede a goal he'll bring wissa and saman in (around 60 minute).

Comment

This game is going to be all about the wingbacks. They are prominent in Conte’s style of football and in Franks this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          This game is going to be all about the wingbacks. They are prominent in Conte’s style of football and in Franks this season.
                          i like to see Sammy come in for Canos , early second half ....!!
                          he has looked more dangerous so far in EPL subbing in a more wingerish role .... than CM ..!
                          edit

Canos just gave up a CK and to top it off, scored from it ..!! so perhaps things are looking good for such a change..??
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 12-02-2021, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Early goal for TOT as expected. Frank should go back to managing the beer league where he might have some success.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              hahaha i remember this clip. it was all over facebook but joke aside Frank is playing deffensive physical football. Saman is a technical player which doesn't fit the current game plan. When they concede a goal he'll bring wissa and saman in (around 60 minute).
                              Yes but it is starting to appear that Saman doesn't fit into anyone's game plan outside of Sweden lol...
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

loool sergi canos own goal

Comment

Working...
                                X