Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    British never been good to Iranians in general and never been good for our players in EPL...
    Their fault we don’t have a Shah anymore and ended up with akhonds!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
      Their fault we don’t have a Shah anymore and ended up with akhonds!
      Our own badbakhti is always someone else's fault, not our populace being backward and namak nashnas

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
        Our own badbakhti is always someone else's fault, not our populace being backward and namak nashnas
        Everything started with nationalization of our oil when the brits (Anglo-Persian oil, now called BP) contacted US to get help for the coup against the Shah.

Comment

Saman misplaces 2 passes and the history of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company is dissected. Let it be said, I'd give blood for this place, what a community 😍

Comment

lmao the shit derails every 2 days

aah fk it just fire skocic and hire potter for tm, that woulld steer some shit up. the english are back, ARJ aint capitan no more he is crying in the azadi bathroom bcuz potter is back.. saman scores a overheadkick vs chelsea then is benched by potter in tm vs korea..
            atleast we would get some other derailings than the usual sellf hate and religious stuff thats repeated everyday.. when we have a forum for that in the general forum just start a self hate threrad there

now im not saying its all super and shit isnt going in to eachother as it is.. but cmon is it nececary to whine about it every other day and post in the football forum like the rest of us was born yesterday and has to get this info no matter what.... bring somthing fun or a inteligent analyse of something related to the threrad instead of one line punches about the same of topic stuff..

just my oppinion about it, been the same since 2007 so i guess it wont change either.. so i wont mention it again but its boring as fk to come in and think its some news of saman and then its the same ol stuff of topic as usual..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              lmao the shit derails every 2 days

aah fk it just fire skocic and hire potter for tm...

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Saman misplaces 2 passes and the history of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company is dissected. Let it be said, I'd give blood for this place, what a community 😍
                Why do you have a pink avatar, Taz?

Mage shoma dokhtar hasti?

Comment

Saman will most probably play tommo. Good chance to show why he should be in the line up.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    lmao
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Brentford news

David Raya is out for 4-5 months due to a knee injury . Will be a big loss for them but their reserve goalkeeper is the Spain U21 goalie and he is meant to be decent.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brentford...ICzlBhZVA&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Brentford news

David Raya is out for 4-5 months due to a knee injury . Will be a big loss for them but their reserve goalkeeper is the Spain U21 goalie and he is meant to be decent.
                        Damn thats messed up! how many injuries they got this season? i think 4-5 injuries! again this shows how tough Premier league is . They will probably have more injuries coming.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Damn thats messed up! how many injuries they got this season? i think 4-5 injuries! again this shows how tough Premier league is . They will probably have more injuries coming.
                          Dasilva has been out for a while, Janelt, Wissa, Mbuemo (slight knock) Raya . These are the ones that I can think of.

Comment

damn.. how dafauq he tore his mcl..?
                            this is gonna become a big issue for them...! often he is the only reason they squeak out a narrow win or tie..!!

Comment

Supposedly he picked it up in the game on the weekend. He has some high pain threshold - I would have been on the floor crying for my mom.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                damn.. how dafauq he tore his mcl..?
                                this is gonna become a big issue for them...! often he is the only reason they squeak out a narrow win or tie..!!
                                Back up keeper Alvaro Fernandez is on loan from Huesca. He was Spain u21 keeper and actually has 1 cap for Spain.

Comment

Working...
                                X