Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    You are talking about Shane Duffy. He was lent out to Celtics last year but he played poorly and was returned to Brighton after six months... He is still at Brighton and I am sure he could be had on the cheaps. But in this case, you get what you pay for... He used to be strong but he seem to have gotten out of shape in a big way. He is also not very good with his feet and is tall hand can score on corners.
    Huh
    Overall he looked a tall physical& pretty solid, no nonsense CB in EPL during the CH era @ BHA ..!?
    He sorta sucked @ building it from back, so unlikely to ever get enough minutes from Pothead, especially now that he has more CB options & form n fitness are temporary thing & can be addressed quickly if so seriously desired..!

If can be had still for 2-3mil!? & agrees to low salary which is likely in his current predicament, I think it’s still good buy for Brentford..! A bit of experienced leadership ahead of their first season in Epl ..!?
    I’m sure there’ll be plenty of interest for him from championship sides @ such figure$..!?

Comment

I am sort of 50-50 on wanting Brentford to make big transfers..

On one hand, it's good for the club and their chances at survival, but also it could knock our boy Saman down the pecking order to get quality minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Huh
        Overall he looked a tall physical& pretty solid, no nonsense CB in EPL during the CH era @ BHA ..!?
        He sorta sucked @ building it from back, so unlikely to ever get enough minutes from Pothead, especially now that he has more CB options & form n fitness are temporary thing & can be addressed quickly if so seriously desired..!
        If can be had still for 2-3mil!? & agrees to low salary which is likely in his current predicament, I think it’s still good buy for Brentford..! A bit of experienced leadership ahead of their first season in Epl ..!?
        I’m sure there’ll be plenty of interest for him from championship sides @ such figure$..!?
        Shane Duffy is not the one.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          I am sort of 50-50 on wanting Brentford to make big transfers..

On one hand, it's good for the club and their chances at survival, but also it could knock our boy Saman down the pecking order to get quality minutes.
          I hear you but I don't think without transfers they will stay in the EPL, they need a few extra players. If anything the competition will push Saman more to continue to improve.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

You can watch Saturdays friendly live for free via YouTube.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...bledon-stream/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Shane Duffy is not the one.
              huh, i suppose he's really gone downhill since..? cause i dont see how they could land another semi-solid league veteran on a likely similar Term$..!?
              what about the old Zenit Skipper CB, Ivanovic ..? that dude is one bad mofo who can play CB and even make shift RB ? must be a played out grandpa by now but again can be had dirt cheap for Defensive cover and experience purpose..!!?

Comment

will saman be a starter?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  will saman be a starter?
                  Probably not, at least initially. He had some starts last season, but wasn't a consistent starter. If he plays well, he can definitely cement himself as a starter.

I hate to admit it, but I am more optimistic about Saman's potential success in the EPL than what we just witnessed with JB (low bar).

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    will saman be a starter?
                    Very unlikely he will be a starter in league matches. In cup he will likely get to start….frank and the coaching staff rate him and believe in him and have shown it so I think if he proves himself more than last year, which I’m pretty confident he will, then he will get more opportunities in the prem.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i think with a full preseason behind him, he will become starter within the first month or 2, if not to begin with..!!
                      brentford really dont have all that much more quality players ahead of him in the picking order..? or do they..? jds probably and possibly jensen will be the more favored to begin with.. others he is better than and he will prove it sooner than later..!

Comment

Very weak rumour of them being linked with Vlasic

Comment

I just turned in. About half way through the first half. 0-0 score so far. Saman is playing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zq6JRRRlLY

Comment

I saw Janelt went off very early , was it injury related ?

Comment

I went to school with Brentford’s starting LB Rico Henry so I have double the reason to support them

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
                                I went to school with Brentford’s starting LB Rico Henry so I have double the reason to support them
                                Guessing you’re a Brummie then 🙂 I worked with his mom for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X