Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
    Saman was playing in 3rd and 4th division teams? Who are you talking about?
    he is talking about brentford

Comment

Saman got his 1st start ever in the EPL, and gave his best performance as a Brentford player. The next 2 games? Not even a single minute of playing time.

EPL is a very much cog in the wheel type of league, where they worship running your ass off, but overlook your technical abilities unless you’re an upper echelon player.
      It’s way too early to forecast, but this could easily turn into a situation where next time he’s given playing time, he gives an average performance then: “oh, he’s not anything special. Let’s keep him on the bench.” Time passes….”oh, he’s not EPL material, or else the coach would play him more” etc

Nonetheless, I’m optimistic he’ll get more opportunities to play and “prove himself.”

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        he is talking about brentford
        I think he was adding froth to his argument to try and prove his point.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
          I think he was adding froth to his argument to try and prove his point.
          I think you need to perhaps improve your reading skills!! It could not be any more clear what I was saying.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Did he feature in Brentford's win today? It looks like they're the new Leeds United
            sigpic

Comment

This might be a weird ride for Saman. He generally gets playing time when Brentford are down or level, or looking to play more offensive football. That means those first two situations its likely when the team isn't looking so hot. As long as they keep winning and keep a hot hand, Saman might be on the bench.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwXPLyx1SsM

Saman comes on around @ 1:43.

Comment

Brentford face Oldham Athletic tomorrow (or today depending on your time zone) who are sitting bottom of the barrel in L2 with Saman expected to start. It's expected that Thomas Frank will start a fairly strong side with some changes being made to the side from their weekend win against Wolverhampton, despite Brentford having a match against Liverpool on the weekend and will also keep a strong bench as a precaution as they seeking to make a deep run in the EFL Cup.

Saman Ghoddos makes nearly all Brentford fans XI for this match: https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...oldham.136100/

Comment

i thought the baptiste red card suspension was in EPL action and wouldnt affect him for today's fixture..?
                    anyways, hopefully Sammy gets the start and get on scorer sheet somehow or another..!! he needs some goals/assists to back up his formidable MF performances , in order to make a stronger case for his league playing minutes going forward..!!

Comment

Baptiste has 1 league goal in his entire career of 3771 mins, half of which was spent in the 6th tier of English football. I don't want to insult the lad but if the good-for-nothing-useless-piece-of-sh*t takes another minute of prem football ahead of Ghoddos, I'm doing my civic duty and phoning our domestic counter-intelligence and security services and reporting it as terrorist activity.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Looks as if Thomas Frank has gone with a back four for this match:

Fernàndez

Roerslev---Zanka---Goode---Thompson

Ghoddos---Jensen(c)---Onyeka

Fosu---Forss--Wissa

(4-3-3)

OR

Fernàndez

Roerslev---Zanka---Goode---Thompson

Jensen(c)---Onyeka

Fosu---Ghoddos---Wissa

Forss

(4-2-3-1)

Comment

Is there any TV coverage? Nothing on ESPN+ (they are streaming four other Carabou Cup matches).

Go Saman!

Comment

Match NOT televised khabare margeshoon due to broadcast regulations

Comment

fk so no links ? this sucks ass... have a feeling sammy will have a breakthrough game tonight..!

Comment

Working...
                                X