Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    game over.. now lets se if he subs in Saman, we need another overhead kick goal in PL
    edit: my apologies it appears that it is 3 subs again. my bad,
    I didn’t know whether to make you wait till the end in hope 😂 but it’s only 3 subs.

Comment

It was obvious at the beginning of the season that Saman was going to get the AJ treatment. With JDS out, the coach was starting some no name 20 year old in MF over Saman. If he had a half decent agent, they would have used the past 6 months to line up an exit strategy for him from the hell which is west London.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I didn’t know whether to make you wait till the end in hope 😂 but it’s only 3 subs.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          It was obvious at the beginning of the season that Saman was going to get the AJ treatment. With JDS out, the coach was starting some no name 20 year old in MF over Saman. If he had a half decent agent, they would have used the past 6 months to line up an exit strategy for him from the hell which is west London.
          I disagree it was not obvious at all IMO…..up until October he was being rotated in and out of the XI and very regularly getting minutes off the bench and at least the ppl ahead of him were performing well. Then Jensen and mads bidstrup started getting the nod over him and he started to have 1-2 games in a row without playing these last couple months which has turned it to be even worse than the ARJ situation. Last year and even the beginning of this season he got a good deal of playing time and when he performed, he didn’t get rewarded. That’s when it became similar to ARJ treatment but it has not been that way from the jump like you say
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            We've been here before. People claiming a top coach doesn't know what he's denying in not picking our players who, for EPL standards, are mediocre at best. Then people have too strong a hit from their gheyloon and start claiming racism too. It's embarrassing and needs to stop. Far better players struggle to make it in this league.
            Should I go dig up the tweet where we have brentford fans saying middle easteners don't have the stamina to run 90 minutes?

racist.png
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I disagree it was not obvious at all IMO…..up until October he was being rotated in and out of the XI and very regularly getting minutes off the bench and at least the ppl ahead of him were performing well. Then Jensen and mads bidstrup started getting the nod over him and he started to have 1-2 games in a row without playing these last couple months which has turned it to be even worse than the ARJ situation. Last year and even the beginning of this season he got a good deal of playing time and when he performed, he didn’t get rewarded. That’s when it became similar to ARJ treatment but it has not been that way from the jump like you say
              When the manager starts some 20 year old whose CV consists of playing in league 1 over your, it shows he has no confidence in you, and any playing he gives you is just buying time until he finds your replacement in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                When the manager starts some 20 year old whose CV consists of playing in league 1 over your, it shows he has no confidence in you, and any playing he gives you is just buying time until he finds your replacement in the lineup.
                No disagreement….It’s just that has not been the case from day 1. Things have unfortunately changed for the worse over time
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

INb4 Christian Erikson starts a whole 90mins next game.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                    Should I go dig up the tweet where we have brentford fans saying middle easteners don't have the stamina to run 90 minutes?

[ATTACH]19113[/ATTACH]
                    You seem to have mistaken the manager and all those with any kind of say on Saman's career/Brentford's day-to-day running with a twitter troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      You seem to have mistaken the manager and all those with any kind of say on Saman's career/Brentford's day-to-day running with a twitter troll.
                      I know what you mean, but if US politics has taught us. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
                      Explain Azmons transfer saga? What more does he have to do?
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Saman makes game-changing impact vs. Newcastle (to get Brentford's last win). Hasn't seen a PL minute since. Jensen misses everything in sight. Starts and gets the nod, time and time again, because he's from the same country as the stupid manager.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Lets be honest, flip the roles (iranian manager favoring iranian players) and we'd all be perfectly content with the situation, particularly at this level of the game. Of course when the nepotism hits us the other way its outrageous. Either we accept it for what it is and try to get a little tehran club in the premier league or we avoid double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            Lets be honest, flip the roles (iranian manager favoring iranian players) and we'd all be perfectly content with the situation, particularly at this level of the game. Of course when the nepotism hits us the other way its outrageous. Either we accept it for what it is and try to get a little tehran club in the premier league or we avoid double standards.
                            Yes great idea! We need to lobby in Mayeli Kohan or Ghalenoei to PL, so they can start our players! Someone call Evertons Moshiri and tell him to get hold of one of our coaches If the danish can do it so can we!!
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Lol, Dumbass Frank is being dragged on social media for being a whiney sore-loser. Love to see it.

Comment

Seems like a lovely guy to play for.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X