No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have to call a spade a spade. It’s not a coincidence that Frank has so many Danish players in the squad.
    Ghoddos is not a box to box midfielder. Yet, I believe he’d be an excellent AMF if given the consistent opportunity.

He needs to gtfo asap, and play for a much more offensively expansive team that values his positional role in the team, and a team not worrying to keep their head above water.

If it even means moving to Dutch league, so be it. So he’s in form and sharp for November.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Thomas frank on the pitch yelling at neves. got a red card for it.
      Just when you thought he can't be more of a clown after his post match comments against Man U.
      And to think people have the audacity to mention his name in the same context as Graham the god Potter.

Man, what was that all about? What were they even fighting over that Thomas Frank had to even get involved? Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but Saman and Frank didn't seem to shake hands @ 14:32...? In regards to the match, I was impressed by Wolves and thought they were the better side. Bruno Lage has been a revelation for them ever since the departure of Nuno Santos.

Comment

Comment

Saman is so good but he needs more playing time on a regular basis to remain sharp. Brentford had their shot, and I love that he proved his quality at the PL level. But time to move to the next club.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
            I love that he proved his quality at the PL level.
            Love the guy but I don't think he's done this yet. He's had some good moments but hasn't shown the consistency for club or country since his Ostersunds days.

Comment

he played brilliant today, especially in the 2nd half ...!! needed to get his 2nd wind..?.. in the first half he was as usual quality in possession but took him a while to get going full speed ..!!

shoulda scored his 2nd ? TM goal today.... i still cant believe he missed that chance so narrowly..! but his clever movement was instrumental creating that chance for himself ..!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Love the guy but I don't think he's done this yet. He's had some good moments but hasn't shown the consistency for club or country since his Ostersunds days.
                It’s a shame , the whole Huesca saga, the ban from football. The time off with injuries and was it appendicitis? Then in and out of teams - no real chance to get a run of games. I don’t think he will be the same player he was at Ostersunds, watching the highlights of the EL run he was unreal.

Comment

Comment

Ghoddos was top! he really needs to be integrated into the XI ahead of the WC key key player
                    Props to him

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      i like that nickname MANESH..!!

Been looking for a good nickname for the kid for a while now..!!
                      his official terrorist sounding name certainly doesnt suit his looks..!! lol

Comment

sorry wrong thread..!!

Comment

Honestly, after seeing Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s beastly resurgence by going to Feyenoord and leaving the swamplands of Brighton, I hope Saman Ghoddos also finds a good team to go to and leaves Brentford.

I know these players don’t want to look like quitters and love challenges, but there comes a time you have to make the smart move. If Saman had more ample match praxis, he would have buried that shot today. I thought he looked great in the middle of the field.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Honestly, after seeing Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s beastly resurgence by going to Feyenoord and leaving the swamplands of Brighton, I hope Saman Ghoddos also finds a good team to go to and leaves Brentford.

I know these players don’t want to look like quitters and love challenges, but there comes a time you have to make the smart move. If Saman had more ample match praxis, he would have buried that shot today. I thought he looked great in the middle of the field.
                            Very much agreed. He just doesn’t have that sharpness and killer instinct he used to have and it really is just a mental and physical block due to not playing enough. Saman of a few years ago would have scored both chances with his eyes closed.

I really hope he gets out of Brentford and honestly gets out of England all together. He did everything very well today besides his finishing which obviously stood out the most but the amount of space he created for JB, to me, stood out just as much.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dominic Thompson has been loaned out to Ipswich Town, maybe Saman can get more time as LWB?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Dominic Thompson has been loaned out to Ipswich Town, maybe Saman can get more time as LWB?
                                LOL

Seriously though, Thompson has played 148 minutes of PL football this season. So now Saman is just behind Henry and Canos (being switched to LWB with Roerslev RWB... or a new RWB if they sign one) as 3rd choice LWB... maybe 4th behind Mbeumo also as he played there this time last year when they first switched to 3-5-2... but Mbeumo is 1st choice to partner Toney so that would only happen if Wissa started or came on to take that 2nd striker position off of him.

Saman is a better option in the midfield than Onyeka... i don't know how Frank doesn't see it

Comment

Working...
                                X