• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csKXEpFePg4
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Props from Boavista

Comment

Neither Beiro or Niazmand in the squad today.

Comment

Whilst Abedzadeh is having another very good game in Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Whilst Abedzadeh is having another very good game in Spain.
            Whilst beiro only concede 1 goal in the last 6 TM games

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Whilst beiro only concede 1 goal in the last 6 TM games
              I have no issues with his performances for TM - I am concerned for him that he hasn’t played regularly first team football for a while now. Consistency is important for a goalkeeper and also good for their mentality, I hope he has a chance to prove himself at Boavista.

Amir has been playing consistently well so far this season and for most of the last two seasons. The longer Beiro is without first team football then I feel Amir deserves a chance to prove himself at international level. It is a shame that we do not ply more friendlies as this would be the perfect opportunity for it.

Comment

^^ IF we win both games in october (WCQ UAE , SK), then Amir should get his chances against Lebanon, Syria and such. But Beiro has proved himself since 2015 and knows defenders well @TM, he should stay our nr1.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  ^^ IF we win both games in october (WCQ UAE , SK), then Amir should get his chances against Lebanon, Syria and such. But Beiro has proved himself since 2015 and knows defenders well @TM, he should stay our nr1.
                  if we make the WC i think amir should be in net

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    if we make the WC i think amir should be in net
                    Based on 2nd Division games?

Comment

Based on playing consistent football and doing great for two years while Beiro rides the bench on two separate teams.

Comment

Beiro is our nr 1 for me eaven if he is benched in club.

In euros, we had the suedi scamdinavian goalkeeper Olsen being benched forever and ever in roma and everton and he was one of the best goalkeepers in the euros. the bad effect is different for goalies vs other players when it comes to playing time.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Don't understand why boavista took him to warm the bench

Comment

Beiro has great chemistry with his defensive line @TM (not saying Abedzadeh wouldn't) and proven himself over a long period of time, the 9 wins in a row included. As long as Beiro plays as he does @TM, he should stay our nr1. Abdedzadeh can get some of the "smaller" games.

Also ; i'm confident Beiro will get his set of minutes in Portugal.

Comment

it is indeed very strange, i wonder if antwerp/boa told him yes go there you will play for sure, or if he was really desperate to get away from antwerp poisoned atmosphere/caotic club with shit defence so he took it anywaz knowing he is backup in lack of other offers
                              or maybe the 40 year old (capitan) did so well when everybody was waiting for boa trasferban to lift that Beira now has to wait for his chance?
                              look forward to an intervue with him some day clearing everything..
                              anyway as i mentioned before, im not worried about him. and from the video I saw and posted before in this thread, he gets great training at Boa, with a good goalkeeper coach developing his game.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

That 2nd division is better than the Eredivisie minus PSV and Ajax

Comment

Working...
                                X