Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should not underrestimate the bond between Beira and the defenders and also the rest of the team, since the (good) goalie commands and organises the defenceline infront. And Beira is used to these players and communicating with them. So eaven if he underperforms at a new club or not played for a while, with these player he has a long head start compared to other TM goalies since he played with them, and controlled this defence line for years and years now succesfully. in my oppinnion, we cant drop Beira as long as he puts in good performences in TM, and thats what he has done so far. eaven if the backup would be as good or slightly better than him individually, in this team Beira is better as a whole since half the goalie thing is to controll the backline to defend so there isnt eaven a goalscoring oppertunity. but its good to know that we have a good backup.

so for an example, with beira there will be 3 chances for the other taem, and he will save atleast 2 of 3.
    with another goalie, eaven a more inform/individually safer one, same game, the other team maybe has 5-6 goalscoring oppertunities and score on 2 of those. due to the bond between goalie and defence line hindering the oppertunities to turn up..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^^ Agree, Beiro still should wear nr1 @Team Melli & start
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        maybe he is simply not convincing enough?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
        Unlikely, boavista was banned from transfers so Beiranvand couldn’t technically be loaned until that was over. He then missed another 2 weeks because of his ITC.

By that time the winning streak had started. He needs to be there from day one if he wants to be given a fair shot. Otherwise Coach will pick whoever wins.

Comment

We should underestimate the bond between Beiro and the defenders. That is such an overrated thing! We should just forget that he hasn't been playing for a while and we have had another goalie outperforming in Spain?

Comment

i think eskoocher will evaluate both of them in the pre game training sessions coming up and will ultimately decides based on their performances and sharpness in training as to who to start in between the sticks vs syria..!? at least that's whatta a sensible coach would do..!

fine margins between both, one is a got a better reach and hight and been the more usual starter in the past, but been outa club action for quiet sometimes now has a questionable temperament and seem too excitable and unsettled to me and sorta of an over-reactor ..!! may well be safe enough goalie choice vs a tokhmy opponents we expect to dominate..! but i dont trust vs strong opponents and nervy game situations..!
            the other has rock solid Gkeeping fundamentals, cat like reflexes, very calm, collected and assertive while commanding his box and exudes confidence to his backline as well as the rest of the teammates. bit too short on size n reach but coming off excellent club form with stand-out, dominating performances in 2 of tougher EU leagues to play in..!
            he is my favored choice and has been for quiet sometimes now...!

i'll be contend with whomever Eskoocher picks, since its vs syria and i dont expect that decision to figure too much in outcome of the match..!!?

Comment

Honestly this is a stickier situation than Antwerp for a couple of different reasons but the biggest reason of them all is that beiro is not their goalie…..getting wins in the league is a big deal for them since they were flirting with relegation for the entire year last season so whoever can perform well in the league will earn their spot for the immediate future with no questions asked.

Unfortunately beiro just can’t catch a break….truly has had bad luck chasing him wherever he goes.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

on the bench against Vizela in a cup game

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  on the bench against Vizela in a cup game

No even playing in cup games?

Comment

It's a league match.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                      It's a league match.
                      true...misread it. apologies!!

Comment

I am all for our players to go and fight in Europe as much as possible but in his case, it will be ok if he returns soon in Europe.
                        At least he tried, learned a little bit but luck was not in his side.
                        Niazmand could be in the same situation with joining the team so late but at least he is younger

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I am all for our players to go and fight in Europe as much as possible but in his case, it will be ok if he returns soon in Europe.
                          At least he tried, learned a little bit but luck was not in his side.
                          Niazmand could be in the same situation with joining the team so late but at least he is younger
                          Yani in fasl ham say nakone dar Boavista bemone va ye-zarb bargarde Iran?
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

the shitt bey is dealing with is probably a big reason why Amir made that seemingly underwhelming transfer to spanish segunda..!! ?
                            im sure he had more formidable suitors from NOS and elsewhere in Europe..but probably non were guaranteeing him starting position right off the bat ...!!
                            he has had to work himself up from the substitute role a few times already in Europe and beyond and he knew full well how difficult and obscure process that could be ..!

Comment

"Alireza Beiranvand and Gaius Makouta started the Iran 🇮🇷 and Republic of Congo 🇨🇬 matches at the start of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X