Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is 40 and conceded 3 goals today…..that should be a start for beiro on the horizon (although I admit I didn’t see the goals but it never looks good for a keeper when u conceded 3).
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Boavista play Pacos Ferreira today at 2pm EST (about 2.5 hours from now). I believe beiro and the other new comers should be available as a result of the decision to lift their transfer ban last week so hopefully beiro is in the XI today
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        their GK is 40 years old guys, ofc he is the captain lol.

Shouldnt be too hard for beiro to take #1 spot, considering the guy played a grand total of zero times in the league last season
        Nice 👍🏼
        So this old fart is the only other keeper he’d have to beat for playing minutes in this team. ?
        That sounds promising if

Comment

He’s on the bench and the starting keeper has the captain’s armband: https://twitter.com/boavistaoficial/...175962117?s=21
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

50 minutes left to game start, still no lineup out though.
            edit, ok just saw Ghermez Aghas post lol, the good old bench it is then!

ok, im just putting it out then.. Free Alireza! (Free Beira!) 2021
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Boavista won 3-0

They have no won 1 game and lost 1 game to start the season.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Well, they won 3-0 so I guess no Beira in next game either since the goalie was Capitan and didnt got scored on..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

On the bench again. Game starts in 50 minutes

Comment

crazy! he went their with almost promised 1st goalie spot, didn't he?!?
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

This guy has no luck with timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        This guy has no luck with timing.
                        maybe he is simply not convincing enough?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

And the other guy getting another clean sheet and winning by 2 goals vs Santa Clara lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

No sane coach would sub a keeper while winning … especially with clean sheets ..!
                            Looks like Bey has to wait for a while longer ..hopefully not in vain..!

Another week or 2 of picking splinters outa his ass on the bench & that'd be just about time he’d go to his coach saying Ke “oonam khodaie dareh” & whatnot..! Lol

They should release him to TM early perhaps .!?

Comment

This is só unfortunate for him! These whole visa issue cost him a normal start of an season in 2 seasons in a row (at 2 different clubs en competitions).

Bizarre, i can't remember any other Iranian player having problems transferring between European leagues?
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Boavista have no incentive the play him as long as they are getting results. Alireza isn't even their player, so they don't have to worry about developing him.

I just hope Skocic is smart enough to start Abedzadeh until Beiro gets some playing time in cup matches.
                                Last edited by The; 08-23-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X